Welcome to Cappuccino—your inbox for news—available for iPad, iPhone, and Mac.
Cappuccino is a full-featured newsreader that focuses on delivering the news you want, the way you want. Check all your favorite news and blogs in one place with Cappuccino. Or create your own Press Release of news from specific sites, delivered to your email daily or even hourly! Think of it as a newsletter by and for you.
Cappuccino also has rich Push Notifications for all devices, an expanding Discovery section to find new sites to read, adding sites directly from Safari, and your news feeds all sync via your iCloud account, including the read/unread status of articles.
**Cappuccino features at a glance**
- Read all your news and blogs in one place
- Mute a site right from a notification
- Discover new sites based on what you read
- Share articles with friends, coworkers, and other apps with the iOS share sheet
- Easily add new sites from a browser with Cappuccino’s app extension
Cappuccino Premium is an auto renewable subscription:
- Create and delivers to you a daily mail with summary of a your specificified sources
- Push notifications of selected sources
- Set your Press Release to deliver at a specific time daily
- Visual Themes Selection and Dark mode
- Will unlock iOS nad Mac so need to be purchased just once
$0.99 monthly, $9.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: http://cappuccinoapp.com/termsofservice
- Bug Fix
Ratings and Reviews
fails to save RSS selections
The premium app fails to save my selections on iOS, and fails to sync across to macOS.
This would be my third time selecting sources
Also, the formatting of the push notifications I'd describe as sloppy at best. All sorts of clutter symbols show up for many of the sources.
Then the sources don't save for me.
2 stars only because the concept is fantastic and I'm looking forward to the interface updates. Pro-rating my premium subscription would be appreciated.
Great Reader app
Tried all the RSS readers. But this one is among the very best, and I love the stripped down functionality and great UI. Very easy to navigate. Please add a “reader” function when the full article is brought up from the web; web and reader choices would a fifth star.
Can’t view list of articles. Only full articles one at a time.
No apparent option to mark unread.
No help documentation, e.g. to describe the force touch option to star.
The third screenshot appears to be fake. I can not locate any such functionality in the app.
1 Year Premium
Cappuccino Premium subscription
Monthly Premium subscription
- Nebula S.r.L.
- 43.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Nebula 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium $0.99
- 1 Year Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.