Capriccio is a music player which has a lot of fascinating features.
Enjoy your music life with Capriccio.
※ Lite version includes bottom banner advertisements.
[Fascinating Playback Environment]
* Various format support - FLAC, APE, WV, MPC, WAV, M4A, MP3, OGG, AIFF, CAF, MID, OPUS
* Outstanding 3D surround sound effects
* Queue-based user sound effects
* Lyrics and various playback control features
[Easy Music Management]
* iTunes File Sharing Support
* Wi-Fi File Transfer (HTTP, FTP)
* Support iPod Library musics
* Support cloud storages (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive)
* Support FTP and WebDAV connections
[Excellent Media Explorer]
* Capriccio playlist management
* Move, delete, and rename files
* Media Library - Support sorting by album, artist, and genre
[Various Other Features]
* Study mode - A-B repeat, speed, pitch, seek
* Support remote control and lock screen control
* Sleep timer and screen lock prevention
- Added support for the Files app on iOS 11 or higher
- Fixed a crash issue when some specific Accessibility features are enabled
- Fixed several other identified issues
Ratings and Reviews
Open in feature!!
Please add the "open in" feature so that files can be opened in other iOS apps .. then I'll give 5 stars
My favourite mp3 player.
Awesomely Complex EQ Customization
Tad Glitchy, but WELL WORTH the occasional crash. Audio Fidelity is top-notch. Love the fact that the intrinsically selectable frequency bands not only allow for +/- dB (Gain), but also to the bandwidth allocated to the amount of gain specified. This sounds redundant, but if you know what you're doing, you can create amazingly accurate and absurdedly deep & spacious sound from ANY set of speakers/headphones, without the need for post amp modifications to the audio stream (e.g. reverb, 3D, Loud, etc...)
If you own Klipsch audio products, check out my line of variant HiFi EQ's, listed under the same author name, Audiophile. A few revisions I made a month ago should still be listed under weekly populer, each having garnered a few hundred downloads already. If not, i'll be a short ways down the recent list.
My most recent- 'H!Fi =[Fully Evolved]=,' is almost universal for high end speakers/headphones that possess close to reference response signatures. Klipsch S4 headphones cost between $60-90, depending on features and retailer, have insanely wide and accurate frequency response, and are an immaculate pairing to my EQ. I've been re-listening to my ENTIRE library; rock, hip-hop, classical, death metal, dubstep...and it's been like hearing it all for the first time. Unreal fidelity and spatial reproduction, with deep, layered, and most importantly, undistorted bass. Not to sound immodest....but pure sound is my epitomal passion.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.