Access your Capsule account wherever you go. Capsule for iPhone provides access to your contacts, tasks, opportunities, cases and more.
Capsule is the easy online CRM for doing business. Use Capsule to keep track of the people and companies you do business with, communications with them, opportunities in the pipeline and what needs to be done when.
Capsule for iPhone features:
• Access, add or update your data even when you're offline
• See latest activity and updates from your co-workers
• Start calls or emails directly from a contact's profile
• View a contact's location on the map
• See history of emails and notes about a contact
• Keep track of sales opportunities
• Manage your calendar and assign tasks
IMPORTANT: An existing Capsule CRM account is required.
Thank you for downloading this release!
• Added tracks to the tasks tab when viewing a case or opportunity while online
• Fixed a bug where end date tracks were not filtered from the list when adding a case or opportunity
Ratings and Reviews
I Honestly Love The Capsule App
I own a small business and trying to keep track of customers, potential customers, and my calendar is a challenge. I originally downloaded Salesforce "which is great" but being a smaller business (Staff of 8) Salesforce was just way more complex than we needed. Capsule has all the info you need to track everything you need without being overly complex!
Not for iPad?
I’ve only had Capsule on the desktop for a day, so I’m still learning. It seems to have great potential, BUT... I intended to use it primarily on the iPad once it I got it set up. The mobile version was hard to locate because of filters, but I finally got the link through the developer’s website. To my dismay, it comes up as only an iPhone app. I frankly don’t know if this puts an end to my interest?
Nice changes to task list
I just took the update and love the new calendar layout for the task list. It’s so much easier to digest than the old layout!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.