It’s tough being a kid these days. It’s even tougher being a parent and watching your kids suffer. Captain Calm to the rescue! Download now to empower your kids with the superhero skills they need to overcome common problems and unleash their full potential.
Get the Cognitive Behavioural Coaching app loved by families around the world and help your kids to:
* Become happier and more confident
* Supercharge their emotional intelligence
* Become more capable and emotionally well-adjusted
* Boost their self-reliance and mental fortitude
* Access to exclusive Parent Guides — full of info, tips and techniques on your selected topic
* Endorsed by leading world authorities in psychology and child development
* Manage your kids’ in-app Star Charts and Behaviour Contracts
* Track your kids’ in-app progress and daily use
* View your kids’ Tool and Worksheet answers
* Entertaining, educational and meaningful content
* Fun comics and mini-games that encourage active learning
* Practical, highly effective CBC Tools, like worksheets and audio guides
* Tailored content for two age groups: 7–12 and 12–17
* Comics read by professional voice actors
I’M A SUPERHERO!”
Our app takes your kids inside the superhero comic world of Captain Calm. There, they learn how to wield the tools and techniques of Cognitive Behavioural Coaching like superpowers to defeat the villainous Brain Bandits and the problems they cause. Kids and teens really enjoy this metaphorical approach to Self-Help as it helps them to internalise the lessons, activate their imagination and feel empowered in the real world with skills like:
* "Chilling" by transforming into ice to stop an explosion of anger
* Summoning an imaginary Sidekick when they get scared or worried
* Using gratitude grenades to blast away the need for instant gratification
* Creating a super-suit of inner strength when dealing with bullies
POWERS OF CONTROL
Every Topic we cover contains a Comic, Tool, Game, and Parent Guide.
* The Power of C.A.L.M (The Greatest Power of them All)
* The Power of Chill (for dealing with Anger)
* The Power of Verbalising (for dealing with a Divorce)
* The Power of Inner Strength (for dealing with Bullying)
* The Power of Visualising (for dealing with Performance Worries)
* The Power of Iron Will (for dealing with Obsessive Thoughts and Behaviours)
* The Power of Gratitude (for dealing with Instant Gratification)
* The Power of a Sidekick (for dealing with Separation Worries)
* Sadness, Dealing with Disappointment, Exam Stress, Embarrassment, Cyber Bullying, Enhancing Empathy, and lots more
EXPERTS AT HELPING KIDS
Everything in our app is based on the highly practical and effective techniques of Cognitive Behavioural Coaching (CBC). CBC is a form of solutions-focused Life Coaching, which draws its tools and techniques from Cognitive Behavioural Therapy — a branch of Psychology that is the world’s most trusted, proven and powerful form of behaviour and thought modification.
ENDORSED BY THE ALBERT ELLIS INSTITUTE
Albert Ellis is the man who established the field of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. His Institution remains a leader in the world of Psychology to this day.
“I’m very excited about Captain Calm. Medication prescriptions are at an all-time high and a lot of kids are really struggling… I believe Captain Calm will go a long way to alleviate their problems and give parents the help they need. It’s a super smart app and I endorse it fully.”
— Kristene Doyle Ph.D., Sc.D.,
Director of the Albert Ellis Institute
New York City, New York
Check out our website for more info on CBC.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the “Talk to Us” tab in the app.
Helping you out is what we’re all about!
Captain Calm is not a substitute for medical/clinical psychological treatment.
With a top-to-tail overhaul of our User Experience, our big relaunch is finally here!
We’ve added tutorials and an on-boarding process known as “The Journey” to guide you through the best way to use our app
We’ve also replaced our introductory Power of Control ‘THINK’ with the improved version of ’CALM’
Fixed or replaced glitchy games
New and improved sign-up process
Revamped the comic viewing experience
Stylistic redesign of certain visual elements
Fixed scrolling and UX issues for iOS 12
Squashed hundreds of pesky little bugs
And many more fixes under the hood that improve general performance
TO OUR PREVIOUS USERS
Thank you for your patience. We hope you enjoy your upgraded experience :)
TO ALL OUR NEW USERS
Thank you for beginning your journey with us. We hope that our tools and techniques will be as beneficial to you and your kids as it has been for our other users.
HELPING YOU OUT IS WHAT WE’RE ALL ABOUT!
As always, if you encounter any issues or want to share your feedback, please let us know at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Kids loved the cartoons
Fun and creative cartoons really kept the kids involved. Very much recommend to try it out
- MIJIT DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED
- 840.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © copyright MIJIT DEVELOPMENTS LTD.
- In-App Purchases
- The Power of a Sidekick $14.99
- The Power of Chill $14.99
- The Power of Gratitude $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.