Leviton 2014 Captain Code® NEC Guide
National Electrical Code® (NEC®) compliance is paramount for all electrical professionals as noncompliance can mean costly rework and lost productivity.
The best solution for staying current on the NEC is the New Leviton Captain Code App.
This easy to use, information tool is searchable by market vertical, product number, or article number. The App allows you to quickly identify and review code changes as it draws from three perspectives to provide clear and comprehensive Code data:
• Actual NEC text extracted directly from the NFPA 70 document
• Clear Analysis from the Code experts at the National Training Alliance (formally the NJATC). Their analysis simplifies complicated passages and enables better understanding.
• Manufacturers input (Leviton) to further explain Code intent and identify specific solutions for compliance.
The 2014 Captain Code App includes photos and illustrations to complement the text and enable readers to quickly comprehend the NEC’s intent.
The App is intended for use by Electrical Contractors, Electrical Inspectors, Specification Engineers, MRO’s and all electrical professionals.
Download the Leviton Captain Code App and see how easy it can be to keep up with the Code!
- Fill out our mobile app registration and receive product updates and newsletters
- Minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This app does not provide up to date codes for NYS. Lists 2008 NEC is currently adopted. NYS has adopted 2014 as of 10/2016, so codes that are listed may not be up to Current NYS adopted NEC CODE.
Wow - NEC code info right on my phone. Getting to know and love this app!
- Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc.
- 23.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.