By Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your Music. Your Way.
Introducing CapTune by Sennheiser.
CapTune is a premium music player and a powerful sound optimization tool for your headphones, putting you in control of the music you love. Make precise adjustments with the equalizer or simply choose presets and effects to fit your taste, mood or surroundings. And then, save your Sound Profiles to suit your listening environment and personalize your listening experience anytime, anywhere.
What’s more, CapTune seamlessly integrates TIDAL so you can create your own multi-source playlists.
• Integration of player and equalizer in one app
• SoundCheck to set personal equalizer by A/B listening tests
• Equalizer presets and effects; created by Sennheiser, personalized by user
• Control stored and streamed music and create multi–source playlists
• Integration with TIDAL’s high fidelity music streaming (availability of services depends on region)
• Sound Profiles save your music and settings for different listening situations
• Smart user interface
• Compatible with wired and wireless Bluetooth as well as AirPlay devices
• Color design themes to match headphones and taste
PLAYER & EQUALIZER FACTS:
• Plays MP3, AIFF, AAC, WAV and Apple Lossless (ALAC) audio files (may vary in regards to device capabilities)
• Automatic import of iTunes library and playlists
• Real-time spectrum analyzer
• 7 band equalizer and 14 band free curve equalizer
• Both equalizers also available in landscape mode
PRODUCT SPECIFIC FEATURES OF CAPTUNE:
• Control and individualize the new PXC 550 Wireless travel headset
• Control and individualize the new MB 660 office headset
• Well balanced spatial boost for Sennheiser Momentum series
• Momentum specific color themes
• CapTune requires iOS 9 or later and works with iPhone 4s or newer
• DRM protected iTunes audio files are NOT supported by CapTune
What's New in Version 1.5.3
- Control and individualize the new MB 660 office headset
- Performance optimization and bugfixes
The built in equalizer convinced me to try, but the combination of features kept me coming back. I use three different Bluetooth audio sources and Apple Music app just can't seem to keep up. The device tile solved a few of the problems immediately, providing a form of "profiles" as it were. And since it uses the playlists already organized from iTunes, the translation between the two is quite literally seamless. Thanks for this.
Better than the built in Music app
Between the flexible and powerful EQ, multiple profiles, and overall simplicity, I prefer it to Apple's own music app. Since it works seamlessly with all of the playlists you've already set up in your music library it's really a no-brainer.
Better than apple store music players!
It has an amazing equalizer with a bass boost option! With the tidal added app, paired with Seinnheiser is a killer combination! Love this app guys! Please add Apple Music!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 18, 2017
- Version: 1.5.3
- Size: 22.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Sennheiser electronic
- © 2017 Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.