Capturing Magic - Walt Disney World Version
By The DailyDigi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ultimate tool for documenting and recording the magic of Disney vacations. The app will remind you of photo ops on your list you created when you are near those locations in the parks at Walt Disney World (WDW) parks: Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and Epcot. Add notes to the photos as you take them, mark off who was in the pictures, and which camera they were taken with. When you get home, export and email yourself a list of all of the photos you took, which camera they are on, any notes you added, and all of the tags for each photo. Use the unique lists of memories to capture before,during, and after the trip so you don't forget anything.
- add the people that will be on your vacation
- add the cameras you will be using on your vacation (your device and PhotoPass will be added automatically)
- select from ride, attraction, dining locations, and picture spots at WDW that you want to take a photo at and your device will alert you to take a picture when you are near that location
- select memories from a list of memory ops that will help you document your vacation starting with planning through returning home.
- select the people that you want to have in each photo op or memory op (or no people at all)
- photo ops and memories can be added more than once with different people
- take the photos for locations or memories in app with your iPhone and they will automatically be marked as taken and moved to the "taken" list
- take photos with other cameras you added when you set up your trip, as well as PhotoPass; mark them as taken and which camera they were taken with (so you don't wonder where that special photo is).
- add a note to each photo taken with device
- any photos taken in app will have the location (park name, land name), date, names of people included in the photo, and the notes generated by you, added to the metadata of the photo.
- export the list of taken photos and email it to yourself or anyone else and use that information when you are ready to create a photobook or scrapbook of your vacation.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
*Location notifications require wireless or cellular connection
*This is an unofficial application and not endorsed by or affiliated with Walt Disney Company.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Share photos via Email, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Crop and share your memories to Instagram.
- Print photos of your vacation to an AirPrint printer.
- Photos are now saved to their very own Capturing Magic album.
- Squashed some pesky bugs. Indy would be proud.
- Adjusted titles of Photo Ops to better reflect the memory we intended you to have.
- Made Photo Op slideshow animations look like a Ken Burns PBS special.
- Adjusted camera flash to default to off. This will ensure that you do not embarrass yourself taking photos in an attraction.
- Fixed missing locations. Rest assured it was merely a bug, and we had no inside knowledge of Disney's plans to remove attractions . . . or did we?!
- Added unicorn tears and a pinch of imagination to make this update extra magical.
Follow Capturing Magic on Twitter for updates:
@capmagicme ( http://twitter.com/capmagicme )
Become a fan of Capturing Magic on Facebook:
Report any issues/bugs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jun 08, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 328 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Daily Digi
- © The Daily Digi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.