Capzule PHR - Your Personal Health Record.
By Webahn, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Attention: Capzule is retired and is no longer supported. Current version will be available to download for free until 29th Feb, 2016.
Using too many Health Apps? Consolidate with Capzule - Single App to Track Health and Wellness of Your Family.
Stored locally on your device. Capzule PHR is the most comprehensive personal health records App. A must have for parents, family caregivers and chronic patients.
- TouchID Enabled
- Today View Widget (My Profile, Reminders & Appointments)
- AirDrop File/Backup Share
- Drive and Dropbox Interfaced
- Keep Family Health Data Organized
- Create Summary in PDF, Email, Export & Print
- Import CSV from Mail Attachments/Other Apps
- Scan Documents Using Camera into PDF
- Create Custom Health Monitoring Templates to Track Any Chronic Condition
- Set Unlimited Medication Reminders
- Use iCloud For Data Backup/Restore
- Set Doctor Appointment Reminders
- Visualize Health Data in Graphical Timeline
- Upload Files Directly From Computers
- Edit Directly From A Computer Browser
- Add Files From Other Apps
- Transfer Data Between iOS Devices
- Password Protected
- Create QR Code Summary for Emergency Personnel
- Data Backup/Restore Using Email or Computer
** Features In Depth **
- Export CSV data from desktop/laptop
- Record conditions and allergies
- Store doctor appointments
- Enter medications
- Email summary and graphs
- Print or download summary from desktop/laptop
- Maintain immunization records
- Enter vitals in Metric or Standard units
- Analyze line graphs of vitals and lab results
- Keep family, social and medical history together
- Track health statistics with flowsheets and self health screening
- Enter notes, upload results and files
- Manage physician and insurance information
- Password protected
- Reset password when password is lost
- Email flowsheet data in CSV (comma separated values) format along with graphs
- Email Summary with images (graphs)
- Email Documents/attachments
- Categorize Notes, Results & Files
What's New in Version 1.0.31
- bug fix (iOS8 app not listing under device Settings/Notifications)
Great Personal EHR App
I searched for an EHR app that would maintain my data on my device, not stored on a server somewhere else (dear developers - hint - please do not change this functionality). I’ve actually been using this app for several years- three or four. I maintain the history of my appointments, lab work, vitals, and concerns I had for the providers for the various appointments, medication history…. This is the app you want if you are looking for a comprehensive way to maintain your personal health record. Because of this app, I can also ask more informed questions to my providers. Additionally, providers appreciate the information I’m able to provide as a result of the historical information I can provide for them. Yes, I recommend this application.
Excellent APP sorry to see it go!
I have used this APP for the past 4 years and EVERYTHING is on it! I am SO disappointed that they no longer are supporting this app. Their WEB site tells you to go to another APP, ANDAMAN-7, but it doesn't even come CLOSE to the capabilities this APP had. My CAPZULE on my iPAD just stopped working about two weeks ago when I was trying to sync it to my iPhone. Thank GOD my info on the iPhone wasn't that old, but I still lost about a month of Data. I wish SOMEONE would write a decent PHR APP that had the functionality and capabilities of this APP. (HINT, HINT, Developers...PLEASE take lessons from this APP.) Does anyone know why this APP, the only decent PHR in existence, went off-line? When is someone going to come out with an equal to or better APP?
Lost ALL My Data!!!!!!
There is one major problem with this app and that is the failure to protect your data properly. It doesn't sync over the cloud so it's very difficult to keep it synced across devices. You pretty much have to just pick one and use that and then copy it over manually to other devices you want the data on. You then have to do MANUAL backups to make sure you don't lose any data. Well it had been a little while since I did one on these and today I went to open the app.... And my data is GONE!!! I guess since I have automatic updates on, a recent update was not compatible with the prior data format and wiped it out, who knows??? All I know is that it's gone.... And I need to do what I should have long ago which is find a medical tracking app that uses iCloud as any decent app should.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Apr 15, 2015
- Version: 1.0.31
- Size: 12.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Webahn, Inc.
- © 2014 Webahn, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.