Car and Driver Magazine US
By Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE!
In our latest issue, get all the details on the new cars of 2016, from the Acura NSX to the Volvo S60, and everything in between. Plus, get behind the wheel of Alfa Romeo's 4C Spider, read up on the most epic engine of the year, get a quick taste of the new Audi R8 at Le Mans, the most hyped software of the year, and more.
Bookmark this month's six-way small-crossover comparison test and share your favorite columns with friends!
Car and Driver puts you in the driver¹s seat with comprehensive coverage and entertaining reviews of all the cars and trucks worth knowing about. Our iPad edition expands on the best things about the magazine‹in-depth reviews, comparison tests, and award-winning writing‹with embedded videos and stunning photo galleries. Each issue is completely redesigned for maximum legibility on the iPad, and most charts and graphics are interactive.
Plus, take advantage of our sharing and bookmarking features available on any device! Share and save your favorite reviews, columns, photos and more!
Download our free app today, then select the issue you¹d like to purchase or subscribe and save up to 50% off the single copy price!
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• Single issue purchase available for $4.99, no automatic renewal
What's New in Version 5.0.4
Update now for these new video features and performance enhancements:
• We added support for playing videos in landscape – take advantage of your entire screen!
• We fixed a bug some readers were experiencing with missing video progress bars when they played a video more than once
• Even more bug fixes and performance improvements.
Reach out to us with suggestions, questions, or feedback through the Contact Us form. Keep the feedback coming!
0 to Happy in 5 seconds
The luxury of having instant access to the latest issue is awesome. The interface is intuitive and the text and image layout is great. It's also convenient to be able to pull out my iPad for back-issues and not have to search around the house for my old dog-eared copies.
Never a Dull Moment
Never could wait for the next issue to arrive in the mail. Always put a smile on my face like a good porn mag. lol. Now that I can get it on my iPad, Car and Driver is better than ever. Keep up the great work.
Automatic download not working
The app doesn't automatically download the new issues. Also, even when manually downloading it, it only downloads a low resolution version of the issue, and each article only downloads as it is being read. Very annoying when trying to take full issues with me to a business trip where there is connection (i.e. on a flight!)
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 20, 2015
- Version: 5.0.4
- Size: 17.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S.
- Car and Driver is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Car and Driver is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Car and Driver Magazine$1.99
- Car and Driver Magazine$19.99
- January 2014$4.99
- January 2013 $4.99
- April 2013$4.99
- March 2013$4.99
- September 2013$4.99
- November 2012 $4.99
- May 2013$4.99
- September 2012$4.99