Car Audio Deck
By Craig Barber
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Top 10 selling music app in 7 different countries:
#2 Top paid app overall in Greece
#1 Top paid app music app in Greece
#3 Top paid app music app in Italy
#7 Top paid music app in Canada
#7 Top paid music app in Australia
#9 Top paid music app in United Kingdom
#10 Top paid music app in United States
#10 Top paid music app in Spain
"In-car audio playback just got a whole lot better" -AppAdvice
“The beauty of this app is its simplicity” -The Sydney Morning Herald
“For maximum road trip rock-outs” -Trendhunter.com
Turn your iPhone or iPod touch into a super slick car audio deck, complete with crisp LCD display, real deck style buttons and a classic silver volume dial!
Designed for in car use and inspired by some of the world’s best car audio decks from Alpine, Pioneer and JVC - Car Audio Deck is the perfect high quality accessory for your car’s interior. It’s big, it’s bold and it bumps hard!
• Bold ‘real deck’ style interface designed especially for in car use.
• Plays all music on your iPhone & iPod touch including playlists, albums, artists etc.
• Super bright, crisp LCD display.
• 3 interchangeable deck face plates to choose from including silver, black and hybrid.
• Portrait and landscape modes supported.
• Special beep and vibration function when deck buttons tapped.
• Classic silver volume dial.
• Shuffle playlists, albums and songs.
• Pause, play, next and previous track buttons.
• Fast forward and rewind songs.
• Settings panel with multiple setting options.
• To access your playlists, albums, artist etc from the main player window, simply swipe left on the main player screen at any time.
• To change your deck skin and to access all other app settings, simply tap on your main iOS settings > Car Audio Deck > Settings here.
What's New in Version 1.2
Improved compatibility with 'Made for iPod' car stereo units.
Updates and bug fixes for iOS 6.
Thank you for your support. Keep cranking it up to 11!
The app is great for controlling music on the go.
The playlist selection is a little annoying when it automatically goes back to the main menu when you don't make your selection fast enough.
It would also be nice if it had an adjustable brightness control (for night use). Those are just minor problems.
Overall a great app.
Great app. Allows easy access to the audio files in the car. Easy to skip songs or replay a tune. Use it in the office and home, as well as the car. Recommended it to several co- workers. Would love to see a dark skin for it, to use at home while sitting in front of the fireplace. Something not so bright.
I thought that I would re-gain control of my iPhone while connected to the car stereo. It doesn't work, what a waste of money. My car stereo will play my songs, however, this app does not allow me to change songs, navigate to different artists, nothing. I tap a song on the app, and it won't play, but the car stereo keeps playing whatever song it's on. I just want an app where I get control of my iPhone instead if that stupid "accessory connected" screen
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 17, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Craig Barber
- © 2012 Craig Barber
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).