+++ In Car Maker you have to prove yourself as an accomplished master car builder!
+++ Car Maker is the perfect metal construction app for all gamers ages 3 to 103!
+++ Professionally designed and brilliantly created car making app! Great for all who enjoy car crafting!!
Build your car through a simple to use interface that will allow you to build the car of their dreams. Use a variety of different parts to build your ride. Add brakes, wheels, engines, headlights and more. There is no limit to what you can build! Test your car on the test track in a beautiful 2D environment. Use the gas pedal, acceleration and brakes while cruising down the highway.
The best part is, this game is not just fun, it can also help increase your I.Q. Car Maker can give you a greater sense of spatial-relationships, mechanical understanding, and the physics of machinery.
• Kid friendly interface
• Amazing learning potential
• Simple and fun car building mechanics
• Build your own cars and test them in the app
• A variety of parts to add to your car, beautiful and fun 2D graphics
• Awesome car upgrades to power up make your cars even cooler
• Driving sound effects, simulation of gas pedals, acceleration and brakes
• Cool graphics and game animations that totally rock
• Fantastic in game test track to push your cars to the limits of your engineering skills
You don’t have to be an auto maker to build cars, just this app!
* Bug fixes.
* iOS 11 support.
Ratings and Reviews
Ads are ridiculous
I understand the need to have ads in a free version but to have them honestly pop up every minute in the middle of every screen when you have a 5 year old playing this app, is honestly the worst design ever. Try putting them only when the screen changes, or at the start of the game. Not constantly through every screen every minute. It results in meltdowns as a 5 year old doesn't quite understand or have the patience to wait for the video to stop playing or hit the x every time (EVERY minute). come on people. If you are creating a game for kids, then make it kid friendly - even with the ads. Other do it. This will result in me NEVER downloading another app or purchasing another app from this company. Not consumer friendly. Out to make a buck.
Are you kidding us!?
A pop up every 5 seconds in an attempt to force a purchase is terrible. I have made notes and many pop ups and advertisers will be notified by me of your advertising practices. This is ridiculous! If they know how your company is abusing the pay per advertisement feature they will drop your featured products. If you want me to buy your product I honestly cannot be bullied into it by pop ups or no track. My child knows better now to. Thanks for helping me teach him about advertiser/app developer bullying.
The app is ridiculous!
Any time you push a button there comes an add. There is no way to try the app. Parents don't let your child what channel the adds. Last time I saw the apps were VERY INAPROPRIATE for little eyes! Take care of your little one and avoid this game. I couldn't even find out if the paid version is without adds because trying to find out how to purchase was impossible due to the amount of adds. You don't believe me? Then try it! I bet you will agree with me. Plus: I don't believe in the 5 stars reviews... Have no idea how this game could be rated this way.
- Raymond NG
- 44.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 99mobileapp.com
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.