Car Navigation: Maps & Traffic
By Sygic a. s.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This is 7 day trial version. You can upgrade to Lifetime Premium anytime.
Sygic Car Navigation is the world’s most installed offline navigation app, optimized for car infotainment systems. Just connect your iPhone to your car with a USB cable and enjoy navigation via car’s built-in in-dash display.
NAVIGATION FOR IPHONES & CARS
• Works in a car connected mode with your Ford, Honda, Jaguar and Land Rover infotainment system
• Sygic Car Navigation on SYNC®3 AppLink is now available for Ford drivers with updated SYNC®3 head units**. Connecting Sygic Car Navigation with new SYNC®3 AppLink will extend trial version to 14 days. Connectivity works only with Sync®3 with firmware 2.3 and above. Check your firmware version in SYNC®3 unit (Settings -> General -> About Sync).
OFFLINE ACCESS WITHOUT INTERNET
• Enjoy high quality offline maps everywhere, anytime. Up to date maps are stored directly on your iPhone or iPad so internet connection isn’t required. Great for use when abroad.
LIFETIME MAP UPDATES
• Lifetime map updates are included for free forever. Get them multiple times per year and always enjoy most accurate map data.
MOST POPULAR FEATURES
• High quality TomTom maps stored on your iPhone or iPad
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Turn-by-Turn voice guided navigation
• Forever free map updates & free POI database updates
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs like parking places, gas stations, hotels, shops and more
• Text-to-Speech: Apple's own speech engine for turn-by-turn instructions with spoken street names.
• One of the best offline navigations with accurate directions and reliable routing
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View to highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed SpeedCams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian Navigation to walk and explore
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
• and more
• Live Services (Traffic information + Speed Cameras): Avoid delays and speeding tickets in your daily commute
• Head Up Display (HUD): Projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
• All the countries mentioned in the list below.
EUROPE & RUSSIA
• Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican
• Canada, USA, Mexico
• Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Colombia, Venezuela
• Algeria, Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Botswana, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Republic of Congo, Egypt, Gabon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mali, Morocco, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Senegal, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
• Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
• Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, Vietnam
AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
HOW TO CONNECT
Need help? Please visit sygic.com/support we are here for you 7 days a week.
**AppLink Mobile Navigation feature is a new feature and requires a SYNC®3 software update. For detailed information about your SYNC®3 head unit contact your Ford dealer or your local Ford website.
What's New in Version 15.8.0
Better with every update!
- Now compatible with iPhone X
- Ford SYNC 3 (SDL) improvements
- New map updates
- Bug fixes and optimization
It is a nice application
The application is good and useful, something that should be improved is that it does not say, you can only see when one approaches a railroad, nor does it speak when one exceeds the speed limit. This happens when it is connected to the car's radio. It is better to listen than to see when one is driving. I use it in a honda car 2017.
I plugged my iPhone X into my GMC Terrain and this app popped up and stated that it would sync with my head unit. I paid the .99 for the app and it’s worthless. It doesn’t pop up on my navigation and all it says is “connecting.” After looking into the app more you have to purchase the connectivity for almost $30. They also have a package for $75. This is a complete ripoff. Why would I pay for the connectivity to my car when I can purchase a dash mount or window mount? That makes no sense.
Cool app but needs work
I loaded the app and used it for about one day. Great graphics but it's missing allot of streets. For that reason, I deleted the app and will continue to used Google and Maze.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Nov 29, 2017
- Version: 15.8.0
- Size: 115 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Kazakh, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Sygic a. s.
- © 2017 Sygic a.s.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Head up display$8.99
- North America - connected bundle$74.99
- USA & Canada & Mexico$79.99
- Live Services North America$19.99
- World - connected bundle$79.99
- North America - Premium Basic$26.99
- HD Traffic U.S. & Canada - 1 year$29.99
- North America - nonconnected bundle$35.99
- Speed Cameras - 1 year$29.99