Car Town Streets
By Cie Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Thank you for the overwhelming support and making Car Town Streets a Top 10 Game in many countries!
Find, build, and race with all your favorite cars in Car Town Streets. Join Roxy in her quest to restore the town to its former glory when cars ruled the streets. Form teams and compete in head-to-head race battles for ultimate victory. Build your Car Town today!
• Explore and find over 60 of your favorite cars.
• Tune-up your fleet of cars and form the best teams to defend against rivals.
• Compete in new Grand Prix Challenges to win incredible prizes!
• Restore cars in your garage.
• Design your town with a variety of awesome roads, businesses, and shops.
• Visit and send gifts to Game Center and Facebook friends.
• Upgrade your cars with tons of parts.
• Make your cars work for you doing fun stuff like delivering pizza.
• Name your cars with custom license plates.
• Watch movies at the drive-in theater.
• Service your cars at your very own tire shops, gas stations, and car washes.
• Build out tracks for a Hot Wheels™ loop-de-loop and live out dare devil thrills!
• Take a ride in the Ecto-1 vehicle and visit the Ghostbusters headquarters.
Featuring over 35 licensed manufacturers:
Acura, Alfa Romeo, AMC, Aston Martin, BMW, Buick, Chevrolet, DMC, Dodge, Dodge Ram, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Hummer, Humvee, Jeep, Lamborghini, Lancia, land Rover, Mazda, McLaren, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Pagani, Plymouth, Pontiac, RAM, smart, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen, Willys
Car Town Streets is completely free-to-play, but some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases.
Car Town web players; this game does not connect to your web city. Car Town Streets is an all new mobile game.
Car Town Streets requires an internet connection to play and is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Terms of Service: www.ciegames.com/terms-of-service/
What's New in Version 1.5.1
Performance and stability improvements.
It takes too long to get enough XP to move to the next level I am currently at level 43 and I just got a Ford gt and a Lotus evora and a ghostbusters workplace and the XP meter didnt move a bit. Also it would be nice if you got some fast cars for my level of racing like level 42 and 44 cars that are better than what I have know. You need to fix the racing that you do for the special cars because I am at level 43 like I said and it comes up with level 70, 80, and 99! To race me. Make it so I can race people at my level or around my level. Also the app needs to speed up the gas refilling 4 pips every minute that's pretty slow, you could at least speed it up to 10 or 12 pips of gas per minute because by the time my gas refills nearly 3,000 people have raced me and I lose all my points to level 99 people that I have no chance to beat. Also 1 last thing I would like if you could make that garage and the bank have a coin option to buy instead of 90 and 100 dollars!! Know when am I ever gonna get that much money just to spend on a garage, make it 3 million for the garage and 1 million for the bank.
I hope you will really consider my suggestions to make a better app for lower level race teams, and get more 5 star ratings.
Thanks for the app
Amazing Game, But...
First of all, I think this game is absolutely awesome. However, I do think it needs some additions that I believe would increase the quality of gameplay.
1. We need more businesses! Their are tons of cars that are obtainable, but so many of them have the same "Dream Jobs". And I believe I speak for everyone when I say this, but, I don't like having to have 5 or so of the same business just so a car can have its dream job. For example, if I have 12 taco trucks, I don't want to have 4 Mexican Restaurants on my map. Ideally, I'd have 1, maybe 2 Mexican Restaurants max. Adding more businesses would add more variety.
2. Another idea I think would be nice would be to make a change to Rusty's Garage. I was thinking maybe have it where whenever you search in a location and find a car that's not advertised to be in that area, that it appears in one of the little "?" Boxes. That way, you're able to go back and look and see the location where you found a specific vehicle.
Just some ideas.
This game is fun, I've had it for a long time. And I have some ideas to make the game better. One, cars should make noises. Like honk or vroom when you open their menus. And honk at other cars sometimes. Two, cars should have turning wheels. Three, the cars in the dealership should also be purchasable with coins. And other stuff with cash should be too. four, maybe increase the amount of cars in the garage at one time to five. Five, when racing, I think you shouldn't have to pay to select another race. Six, no one above your level should be in a race match. Seven, but definitely the most important, please make it easier to level up. I've been on level 43 for a long time.
Sorry this list is so long. I just thought these ideas might help.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 10, 2014
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 46.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cie Games, Inc.
- © 2013 Cie Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Cash$4.99
- Heap of Cash$9.99
- Pile of Coins$1.99
- Pack of Cash$0.99
- Pile of Parts$1.99
- Stack of Cash$1.99
- Heap of Parts$4.99
- Heap of Coins$4.99
- Load of Cash$24.99
- Load of Parts$9.99