Join the keto & low carb revolution with Carb Manager!
Carb Manager is the world's most comprehensive and easiest-to-use NET and total carb counter! We've compiled over 1 million foods in our database — including verified carb counts — and created a powerful and fun way to keep on track with your low carb lifestyle.
This is THE indispensable resource for anyone on a low carb or macros-tracking diet, including ketogenic, LCHF, Paleo, and Atkins diets.
WHAT OUR MEMBERS SAY
"Carb Manager was a very important tool to help me stay on track" — Melanie O., lost 92 pounds
"I have seen massive improvements in almost all areas of my life" — Jacob S., lost 60 pounds
"Carb Manager keeps me on track and helps me make better decisions." — Erin C., lost 61 pounds
KETO MADE EASY
• Keep a daily log of your diet and exercise — finally, know exactly what you are eating
• Set your net carbs, macros, and weight loss goals with our calculator
• Search 1M+ foods with macros and carb counts, including net carbs and sugar alcohols
• Use our lightening-fast search engine, or scan a product barcode for instant lookup
• Quickly record your water intake — hydration is vital
• Exercise matters! Pick from 100s of exercises or create your own
• Track your weight and BMI with beautiful charts
• View detailed nutrition info for each day and food, including total carbs, net carbs, fat, calories, protein, and more
• Visualize your macros each day
• Create custom foods and recipes
GET MOTIVATED & EDUCATED
• Connect with friends for support and motivation
• Get real-time feedback from the Carb Manager community
• Access exclusive keto articles. Stay up to date on the latest news and research.
"WOW" — EXTRA FEATURES
• Snap a pic of your food to log it instantly with futuristic Image AI*
• Voice log your meals! Just say what you ate, like "Today, I ate eggs and bacon for breakfast" and voila! It's added to your food log.*
• Over 350,000 low carb recipes with photos and instructions. Our recipes make keto delicious.*
• Voice log your exercises. For example, "Today I ran 3 miles and did 20 minutes of yoga"*
• Carb Manager integrates with the Health app to sync activity, weight, blood glucose, and nutrition
• Find "problem" foods — see which foods contribute the most to your daily carb count.
* Some features require a Premium subscription for unlimited access.
TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH PREMIUM
For the ultimate carb management solution, check out Carb Manager Premium!
• Full access to our Premium recipes from the Carb Manager Test Kitchen
• Unlimited voice logging and natural language input
• Unlimited snap a pic food logging
• Exclusive meal plans
• Track blood glucose, ketones, and insulin for each meal
• Set per meal goals and different goals for each day of the week — great for carb cycling
• Import recipes from web sites
• Get advanced reports: streaks, meals analysis, correlations, benchmarks, projections, and macros analysis
• Instantly create meal plans, a printable weekly meal calendar, and shopping lists
• Get the KetoGenius Diet Plan, a comprehensive kickstart diet guide
• Enable full health tracking - chart and set goals for 30+ nutrients and health vitals
• Connect your fitness devices to track steps and activity.
Carb Manager Premium Details:
- The subscription length is 1 year for USD $39.99, 3 months for $16.49, or 1 month for $8.49.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
Terms of service: https://www.carbmanager.com/terms
Whether you are Keto, low carb (LCHF), Whole30, counting macros, or anything else, Carb Manager will help you take control of your diet and kick those carbs to the curb. Now is the perfect time to start fresh and join the low carb revolution.
This update includes:
* Improved speed and stability
* And lots of little improvements based on your awesome feedback
Ratings and Reviews
Great App But Needs Tweaks
I found this app last week and really enjoy using it. It easily helps me keep track of my macros and lets me see what I’m eating and where I can improve. That being said, there are a couple issues that reduce the user-friendliness of this app. First, you cannot enter your own recipe and save it. This is a great feature of the Weight Watchers app that I was hoping this one had. I can import a recipe from online, but I haven’t seen where I can create my own recipe and save it. Instead, I have to individually list each item (in let’s say homemade salad dressing), and there is no option to copy multiple ingredients from one day to the next. So even though I drink the same Keto coffee or eat leftovers for lunch from dinner the night before, I have to painstakingly copy each ingredient one by one. If I could just simply copy each one, that would be great, but instead the app flips you to the current day after selecting the meal time to place the copied ingredient. Right now I’m trying to copy certain ingredients from Sunday’s dinner to Monday’s lunch, and each time I select an ingredient to copy, I get reverted back to today, then have to back arrow twice to Sunday, scroll down, and copy the next item. It’s time consuming and tedious and really the only thing I would say should be fixed to make the app more user-friendly and efficient.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks so much for contacting us, and glad you are enjoying the app! To answer your questions: to add a custom recipe, please go to Foods > My Foods > Recipes. Tap the + Add New Recipe button to get started. To copy multiple food items from one day to the next, tap on the ... button next to either the food item or the meal header in the Daily Log and select Copy To... You can also copy an entire day's foods by finding the Copy To... button at the bottom of the Daily Log page. Premium users can also create a meal, which allows you to easily assemble foods together to log with one tap. Hope this helps!
Best NET CARB Nutrition App
(Update) Still the best app for tracking nutrition especially for calculating net carbs. However, the app is a little buggy at times which is usually easily remedied by closing the app and reopening; however, it’s inconvenient. That said, this app is still my favorite and is very well designed and targeted towards net carb calculation and tracking. The application interface and design is still the best out there.
This Carb Manager app is clearly the best nutrition management app I have used in years. I have been using a couple other (MyFitnessPal and Lose It) apps for several years (7+). Neither of those apps completely covered my needs like Carb Manager does to determine target nutrition goals, net carbohydrates, reliable food database, general metrics and statistics at a glance without having to perform manual calculations in my head or on paper. It has been frustrating to say the least and those inferior apps have always left me wanting something better. Well, this Carb Manager app is fantastic. Could not be happier. And the bonus is this app has a much better user interface and is so much more intuitive to use, and the annual or monthly premium membership is comparable if not cheaper than both of those “other” apps - double bonus! It also works beautifully on both the iPad and the iPhone.
Developer Response ,
Hi Mark, thanks so much for the feedback and for the great review! We're delighted that you're loving Carb Manager. (Another update - 1/28) We implemented some additional changes on the server that should make loading even faster now. You should start noticing the improvements today. Please let us know if there is anything else you'd like to see implemented or improved (including any bug fixes) by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get on it asap. Thanks again for using Carb Manager!
5-stars if you’re ready to upgrade to Premium
Carb Manager has been a wonderfully useful app for me. The interface is extremely user friendly, it has great visuals that keep it from looking bland (as food tracking often feels for me), and I love the level of customization of goals and amount of pre-built recommendations available. While Carb Manager sounds like it’s designed for Keto diets, it actually works great for more traditional diet plans, as well (ie Zone, Body Building, etc). I use it for Low-Carb, High-Fat that was recommended by my doctor (not as carb restrictive as Keto), and it had that option pre-built, as well.
I’m really excited about trying the Premium features, but haven’t taken the plunge yet. The good thing is that it’s more affordable than most premium upgrade options from similar apps. Once I decide on which Apple Watch my wife and I are getting, I’ll upgrade to premium (required for Apple Health syncing) and update then. The fact that premium is required for that is the only reason this app gets 4-stars; otherwise it’d easily be 5-stars. If you’re willing to pay the $40/year, then it’ll be a 5-Star app for sure (assuming you actually use it, which is the crux of most food/calorie tracker apps).
- Wombat Apps LLC
- 30.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Wombat Apps LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Carb Manager Premium $16.49
- Carb Manager Premium $39.99
- Carb Manager Premium $8.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.