Perfect for people with diabetes and those on low-carb diets, CarbsControl App keeps your carbs under control. Thank you for making us the #1 Carb Tracker App!
With 100,000 foods and details from 300 restaurants and 500 specific brands, you’ll know exactly where you stand with your carbs for the day. This App works great with the Atkins Diet, South Beach Diet, the Zone Diet, Protein Power Lifeplan, Go Lower Diet, and other low-carb plans. It’s also helpful for those trying to lose weight or maintain their current weight by cutting back extra carb calories. This App helps you stick to your carb goals even when eating out. The CarbsControl Carb Counter App manages your carbs for you to leave more time and energy for the rest of life.
Features of the CarbsControl Carb Counter App include:
* Carbohydrate and other nutrition details for over 100,000 foods, 500 specific food brands, and 300 popular fast food and casual dining restaurants
* Internet connection not needed for using the app
* Set carb goals on a per meal basis
* Supports US and SI (metric) units
* Keep track of your current carb and net carb count meal by meal
* Adjust serving sizes to see the exact amount of carbs and net carbs in your meals
* Create a "favorites" list for the foods you regularly eat for quick entry.
* Includes carbs for drinks
* Create pre-set entry categories like "100 calorie snack" or "morning coffee with creamer"
* Add customized information for other packaged foods
* See daily carb totals
* A complete restaurant list is available at http://www.carbscontrol.com/main/nutridata
* Creates an automatic food journal
* Edit or delete any entry from the carb diary
* Incorporates a regularly updated food database every time you update this App
* Email your log information that can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
* With multi-device sync add-on, you can share data among multiple devices and view your data online at www.carbscontrol.com. In addition, with this add-on, you can also backup and restore data to a new phone or tablet.
Carb counting made easy with CarbsControl Carb Tracker App!
Since 2003, Coheso, based in Pleasanton, California has been making health management tools. Healthy eating tips and other useful information are at http://www.coheso.com
Fix display issue in nutrition details
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good little app
I'm type 2 diabetic and I need to control my carbs to keep my blood sugar down. This app has made carbs tracking so easy! This app has a pretty extensive catalog of foods and also allows you to add your own custom entries. You can also mark your most often eaten foods as Favorites so you can find them easily. It allows you to decide how many carbs to allow for each meal plus calories and it has a weight tracker. It also has a screen that lets you track Fat, Sodium, Cholesterol, etc intake. The only thing that would make this app pretty much perfect is if it had a bar scanner. But so far so good, and I'm really glad I got it!
Very useful app
This is a very useful app for tracking food and weight. I’ve been using it on and off for almost 6 years. It has a comprehensive database of nutrition info including most name brand and restaurant items. Simply search for what you ate and it will automatically import nutrition info and reconcile it against user-defined daily goals.
The only qualm I have is that it seems to struggle with long term data. For example, I can graph my weight over “all” dates, but the most recent data doesn’t show up in the graph. The next graphing option is “90 days”. It would be nice to be able to graph over 1,2,5 years, etc.
Had this app about 5 minutes
I'm already getting the feeling I will be disappointed. I went to make my very first log. I had an Atkins Advantage bar this morning. App says 12g net carbs. Which is incorrect. It's 3g net carbs. I specifically bought this app because none of the other weight loss and dietary entry apps I have tried the last 7 months count NET carbs. That's the key piece I need and for $3 I didn't get that with this app. Also a bar-code scanning option would be nice with this app. Not a deal breaker, but it would be nice to have.
I plan on keeping it, and possibly playing around with it, but I'm disappointed I don't even have the option to edit the Atkins bar info if you search it in the prepackaged list.
- Coheso, Inc
- 34.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Coheso, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Backup and Sync Data $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.