CarbsControl - Carb Counter, Carbs Tracker, Nutrition tracker for Diabetes and Low Carb Diets
By Coheso, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Perfect for people with diabetes and those on low-carb diets, CarbsControl App keeps your carbs under control. Thank you for making us the #1 Carb Tracker App!
With 100,000 foods and details from 300 restaurants and 500 specific brands, you’ll know exactly where you stand with your carbs for the day. This App works great with the Atkins Diet, South Beach Diet, the Zone Diet, Protein Power Lifeplan, Go Lower Diet, and other low-carb plans. It’s also helpful for those trying to lose weight or maintain their current weight by cutting back extra carb calories. This App helps you stick to your carb goals even when eating out. The CarbsControl Carb Counter App manages your carbs for you to leave more time and energy for the rest of life.
Features of the CarbsControl Carb Counter App include:
* Carbohydrate and other nutrition details for over 100,000 foods, 500 specific food brands, and 300 popular fast food and casual dining restaurants
* Internet connection not needed for using the app
* Set carb goals on a per meal basis
* Supports US and SI (metric) units
* Keep track of your current carb and net carb count meal by meal
* Adjust serving sizes to see the exact amount of carbs and net carbs in your meals
* Create a "favorites" list for the foods you regularly eat for quick entry.
* Includes carbs for drinks
* Create pre-set entry categories like "100 calorie snack" or "morning coffee with creamer"
* Add customized information for other packaged foods
* See daily carb totals
* A complete restaurant list is available at http://www.carbscontrol.com/main/nutridata
* Creates an automatic food journal
* Edit or delete any entry from the carb diary
* Incorporates a regularly updated food database every time you update this App
* Email your log information that can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
* With multi-device sync add-on, you can share data among multiple devices and view your data online at www.carbscontrol.com. In addition, with this add-on, you can also backup and restore data to a new phone or tablet.
Carb counting made easy with CarbsControl Carb Tracker App!
Since 2003, Coheso, based in Pleasanton, California has been making health management tools. Healthy eating tips and other useful information are at http://www.coheso.com
What's New in Version 7.1
Fix display issue in nutrition details
Pretty good little app
I'm type 2 diabetic and I need to control my carbs to keep my blood sugar down. This app has made carbs tracking so easy! This app has a pretty extensive catalog of foods and also allows you to add your own custom entries. You can also mark your most often eaten foods as Favorites so you can find them easily. It allows you to decide how many carbs to allow for each meal plus calories and it has a weight tracker. It also has a screen that lets you track Fat, Sodium, Cholesterol, etc intake. The only thing that would make this app pretty much perfect is if it had a bar scanner. But so far so good, and I'm really glad I got it!
Had this app about 5 minutes
I'm already getting the feeling I will be disappointed. I went to make my very first log. I had an Atkins Advantage bar this morning. App says 12g net carbs. Which is incorrect. It's 3g net carbs. I specifically bought this app because none of the other weight loss and dietary entry apps I have tried the last 7 months count NET carbs. That's the key piece I need and for $3 I didn't get that with this app. Also a bar-code scanning option would be nice with this app. Not a deal breaker, but it would be nice to have.
I plan on keeping it, and possibly playing around with it, but I'm disappointed I don't even have the option to edit the Atkins bar info if you search it in the prepackaged list.
Enables you to really see where your calories are coming from. Good tool for diabetes management and a good value that is free of ads and gimmicks to charge you more fees. Some shortcomings: it provides daily totals for carbs, etc., but not weekly statistics that help you to evaluate how you are doing overall; you cannot put your favorites into categories which makes for a lot of time wasted searching your favorites for a particular item; and you cannot edit foods added from their library to make them easier for your personal use.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 04, 2014
- Version: 7.1
- Size: 34.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Coheso, Inc
- © Coheso, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Backup and Sync Data$3.99