Access YugiohPrices.com, the number one Yu-Gi-Oh card price guide website, using our specially designed app!
== App Features ==
o Sell your cards on eBay directly from the app!
o Accurate and realistic prices based on listings from multiple vendors and eBay listings. Don’t bother to filter through the junk, YugiohPrices.com does that for you!
o Up to date card database with prices for all available variations and prints of cards.
o Pull up prices for any card just by taking a picture of it.
o See which cards are rising or falling in price over the last 24 to 36 hours.
o View projected price values for any booster packs or tins!
o Quickly and easily jump to vendor and seller websites to purchase cards.
o View price percentage shift history for all cards.
== What is YugiohPrices.com? ==
YugiohPrices.com is a website dedicated to providing Yu-Gi-Oh players with:
- Accurate and realistic card prices.
- The best and cheapest places to buy Yu-Gi-Oh cards.
- Information on what cards are rising or falling in price.
- Realistic booster pack values for every Yu-Gi-Oh set.
== What makes the prices and listings on YugiohPrices unique? ==
Quality. We here at YugiohPrices are dedicated to providing the highest quality price data and item listings possible. To that effect we have developed comprehensive data processing algorithms designed to filter out all but the highest quality results. This means that you won't have to wade through the garbage of grab bags, card lots, and so on, in order to find the best deals on the cards you're looking for!
How are the card prices calculated?
We calculate our card prices by checking multiple card sellers' websites, filtering out the crap, and consolidating the results into easy to understand information.
== What card merchants are supported? ==
We check all of the following websites for card listings and prices. If you would like us to add another merchant to our price checker, feel free to contact us.
- Troll and Toad
- Poke Order
- Card Central
- Alter Reality Games
== How often are card prices updated? ==
All card price data is updated every three to twelve hours.
== Why do some eBay listings show a cheaper price than what the actual auction page has on it? ==
In order to provide the most accurate and realistic card prices possible, we modify the prices of eBay results that contain things like "3x", "x3", "3 copies of", etc. We divide the total listing price by the number of cards being sold, and use that as the price for the listing. We do this so that common and very cheap cards that aren't worth very much won't appear to have an inflated cost.
2.8.1 Release Notes:
- Fix for users with iPhone 5/5s/SE that prevents card images from overlapping price data.
2.8 Release Notes:
- We've fixed lots of little bugs here and there.
- We've adjusted things so that each variant of a card shows its own image for that set.
- We've also added support for a handful of additional currencies. Specifically we've added support for Mexican Pesos, Brazilian Real, and Argentine Pesos.
Have fun and keep trading!
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve had this app for a few months now and just recently I decided to check some of the reviews just out of boredom. I found a couple of reviews saying the prices were inaccurate, which freaked me out a lot since I traded away a lot of cards using the prices listed. So I decided to do some research of my own, going to several websites like eBay and tcg player to see if most of the prices matched, and to my relief, they did. I just wanted to clarify that for anyone who may have been in the same boat as me or anyone who might be discouraged at first from downloading it. This app is accurate and super useful, with constant card database updates as well as useful search features, and I highly recommend for anyone who is looking for a huge card database with accurate prices that are easy to quickly check.
Not what you think.
This app, to me at least provides a service that isn’t intended. It’s great at showing a large image of the card, as well as blowing up the description of said card, which really helps because other sites just expects you to pinch and blow up the card. This, sadly is where the good things end. Prices are inaccurate and all over the place, which to an extent can be forgiven. What can’t be forgiven, is the fact that you can only look at two cards max before it freezes and fails. It’s almost impossible to do any research on a large amount of cards because it’ll crash almost instantly! I will still keep it installed and check only a few cards at a time, but in the long run I avoid it because of the frequent crashing.
Needs Improvement. Nice for trends, not prices
This app's best uses are:
1. Ripping people off. The prices shown are often far off from the actual price of the cards, in fact, you cannot use this as a quick price check at all. You have to go through the listings to see the accurate prices. How to rip people? Just show them this app's WAY OFF price on one of your cards, they'll think its 5x the price it actually is.
2. Trends. This app is actually very useful for finding out what is rising or falling. Still terribly inaccurate, but just check what is rising, then use a better app for pricing.
- James Penguin
- 78.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Studio Bebop
- In-App Purchases
- Remove all Ads from Yu-Gi-Oh Prices $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.