Card Talk supports communication with cards for children who have difficulties in verbal communication.
You can indicate your emotion/intention, and learn vocabularies and grammar at the same time.
This app was developed from the actual cards used in LITALICO classrooms.
Now everybody can use these special cards to learn communication anywhere, at anytime.
The app has been improved over and over based on the feedbacks from classrooms.
*LITALICO classrooms are run by teachers and professors who specialize in kids development and education.
Characteristics of this app:
• All 200 cards for everyday use include voice sound.
• The app supports multiple languages so you can switch to whichever language you want to learn.
• You can make your original card with original picture and recording.
• Choices of cards may be limited so it also fits in initial learning.
• NO Advertisements are displayed so there is no visual destruction and kids can use it safely.
Please feel free to notify us!
Hope you enjoy our app.
You can now create up to 200 cards without purchasing.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve a 5 year old nonverbal autistic son and I think it’ll be a very great way to start with this app and I’m surprised that it’s free because I’ve been looking into similar apps for a while and most apps charge you a hefty amount. What’s more interesting is its very easy to use, it’s only been few hours that I’ve started using it and I’m blown by it. This is my first time writing a review, I never write a review but I couldn’t hold myself this time because I think this deserves more than five starts. Hopefully it works for my son! Definitely recommend whoever is looking into a speech device!
Wonderful tool for Children with Autism
Been trying to find apps to help my daughter. She has had a long hard journey with autism. This is similar to many tools being used to communicate with nonverbal autistic children and it’s absolutely awesome. She loves the cards and with time hopefully she can use it to express what she’s feeling or her needs.
I love this app. As a preschool teacher of nonverbal students with different abilities, I was overjoyed to find a free app that I could recommend to my student’s parents as well as use in the classroom. Some student’s families can’t afford the expensive communication devices that they so desperately need. Thank you so much.
- LITALICO Inc.
- 197.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © LITALICO Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- All Functions $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.