Until now, managing and interacting with your contacts has been a real frustration. Cardhop's magical parsing engine is incredibly intuitive, letting you search, add, edit, and interact with your contacts using a simple sentence!
Just type in "John G" and John's card will instantly appear. Or enter "Sarah Smith email@example.com" and Cardhop will add a new contact to Sarah's card. Or type in "call Michael S" and Cardhop will instantly start a phone call.
SEARCH, ADD, EDIT, AND INTERACT WITH YOUR CONTACTS LIKE NEVER BEFORE
• Tap on the Cardhop search field
• Type in the details for your contact
• That's it!
• A beautiful and simple contacts app, designed exclusively for your iPhone and iPad
• Instantly works with your existing iOS contacts, there's nothing to configure
• Groups: quickly toggle contact groups with a tap
• Notes: a convenient and powerful way to add notes to your contacts, helping you to strengthen your relationships
• Recents: quickly interact with your recent contacts
• Birthdays: receive birthday notifications, instantly see upcoming birthdays, and easily send a wish on their special day
• iOS widget to quickly access your favorite contacts
• Siri Shortcuts
• Full accessibility and VoiceOver support
• Dark and light themes
• And much, much more!
• Quickly interact with your contacts with the following actions: Call, Copy, Directions, Email, FaceTime, FaceTime Audio, Facebook Messenger, Large Type, Message, Skype, Telegram, Twitter, URL, Viber, and VoIP
• Simply enter an action or abbreviation (which you'll find in the Help Book by entering "?" or "help") followed by your contact's name and Cardhop will handle the rest
• Even better, some actions are flexible. For example, you can add a subject to an email by entering "email Kent Lunch tomorrow?" and the email including the subject will instantly appear, ready to go!
• Customizable quick actions are also available per contact, allowing for single-tap actions
Cardhop — the contacts app you'll actually want to use.
- Fixed a potential crash with some Chinese names
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Cardhop is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Cardhop! :)
Ratings and Reviews
Too pretty but yet not as functional for me
This app is pretty and works really good, but this is not for someone like myself who understands and uses the 3D Touch function heavily on iPhone. The reason I say this, is because while the app provides with different and new ways to work with your contacts, it does not provide with a way to work more efficiently with your contacts than the stock Phone and Contacts app. If you are user of 3D Touch, you will understand that a single tap on your favorite shortcut menu when you 3D touch the phone app will dial the number immediately instead of presenting you with a pop up message to cancel or call the number for that contact like Cardhop does instead. This is just one example. Another example is the fact that in the native Phone app, you are able to save your favorite contacts and assigned a specific action when you tap on a contact. In other words, you can save a contact in your favorites, so that you would just tap on it and make a Whatsapp call, or video call, or FaceTime call audio or video, or just message that contact. There are other functions this app lacks that the iPhone has with its stock Phone and Contacts app provides to save you time. I will be asking for a refund from Apple. This I believe is the first time I will ask for a refund for any app I have ever paid for in my 7 years of being an App Store customer.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback here. Regarding favourites, you can swipe the contact name to the right to see four quick actions. Hope to see you back one day!
Excellent app — and great support
As a longtime Fantastical user and fan, I had high expectations, and I haven’t been disappointed. One has to keep things in context: This is a contacts app, and there’s only so much one can or needs to do with contacts. But within that limitation, it’s thoughtfully organized, attractive, and easy to use, and it shares Fantastical’s ability to just enter or speak what you want to do—enough reason in itself to replace Apple’s Contacts.
A good word about support: The app stopped working for me with the first update—I just got a black screen. But the support response was almost instantaneous, and the problem is gone. (I hate to admit this, but I will: The solution, as is so often true, was to delete the app and reinstall it. But that just didn’t occur to me until support suggested it . . . )
Developer Response ,
Please can you contact support? We'll get you up and running asap.
Good v1.0 app - but needs improvements
Still going over the features. Love the smart parsing when I enter a new contact. So far no glitches on iPhone 8 running iOS 12.2. App can detect if you have Skype or other apps installed on your IPhone.
I like that you can swipe right on a contact to quickly phone, text, or video-call. Swiping left lets you delete that contact.
Cardhop gives you a lot of options on how you communicate with a contact. This works great as long as there is one main phone number you use.
You can customize presets for that number (for example, make a straight phone call, use Skype, etc).
But if you have multiple numbers (home, work, mobile), it gets awkward. You touch the number you want to call. You are presented with a list of choices (e.g, call, Skype, text, FaceTime, etc). You make your choice, and ANOTHER dialogue box opens asking you to confirm.
If I could customize how I interact with EACH number, instead of only one number, it would be fantastic.
Also, 2 things I’d like to add, based on a quick run through. First, that the app can automatically recognize whether a contact’s mobile phone is an iPhone. This is so video calling automatically launches FaceTime. Right now, you have to choose from a dialog menu. Secondly, that the app can be launched by 3rd party launchers.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review and feedback :)
- Flexibits Inc.
- 42.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2019 Flexibits Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.