Cardiac Arrhythmia Challenge PRO
By CorXL LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cardiac Arrhythmia Challenge is a unique iPad and iPhone App, written by Jan Steffel and Gerhard Hindricks, that allows you to assess your knowledge and skills in the field of cardiac arrhythmias. Interesting and challenging cases from novice to expert level are included, ranging from basic ECG problems and basic arrhythmias to difficult differential diagnoses of EP tracings, pacing maneuvers and 3D mapping findings. The app will hence be useful both for everyday clinical practice as well as for board exam preparation (general cardiology, EHRA, IBHRE etc.).
Cases consist of ECGs, intracardiac EP tracings, special EP findings, radiographs / fluoroscopy, and other material (if available). However, in contrast to book-based cases, this app takes advantage of the full functionality of the iPad and iPhone. As such, the user is able to
- Scroll ECGs, EP tracings, questions, comments etc.
- Enlargen objects for better visibility of even small details
- Easily go back and forth between different questions and answers
- Set a variety of filters, including type of questions (Arrhythmology vs. interventional electrophysiology) and difficulty level
- Mark special questions for further assessment and review
- Review questions and answers (with filters, e.g. in order to review only those questions with wrong answers etc.)
- Take mock examinations
- View his / her own statistics
This app will be of great value (and fun)
- for board certified cardiologists to brush up their knowledge
- for cardiologists in training
- for other healthcare professionals who wish to review and increase their knowledge and skills in the field of cardiac arrhythmias.
The free app contains 4 sample questions. Further questions (currently total of 100 questions) are available as in-app purchase.
What's New in Version 1.3
- add questions
- social media support
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Aug 31, 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 114 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CorXL Ltd.
- © CorXL LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Additional Questions 5-50 $19.99
- Additional Questions 51-100$19.99
- Additional Questions 101-150$19.99