Cardiac Planes, Step-by-Step
By RADIOLOGiQ, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cardiac Planes: Step-by-Step is an app that provides a step-by-step-guide on how to obtain standardized cardiac planes on computed tomographic studies (these planes are used to assess cardiac chamber and aortic root morphology and size).
Optimized for iPhone 5.
Step-by-step text and video tutorial on how to create the following standardized cardiac imaging planes:
- Two-Chamber/Paraseptal Long-Axis View of the Left Ventricle
- Three-Chamber/Parasternal Long-Axis View
- Four-Chamber View
- Short-Axis View of the Left Ventricle
- Double-Oblique Transverse View of the Aortic Root
What's New in Version 1.5
· User interface improvements - now simply swipe left or right to move between steps.
· Support for iOS 7.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Apr 03, 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 57.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: RADIOLOGiQ, LLC
- © 2014 RADIOLOGiQ: Charles T. Lau, MD, MBA and Ahmed H. El-Sherief, MD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.