Cardify simplifies your networking, with multiple virtual cards and one (optional) tappable physical card of which you control what it shares.
Receiving business cards is a thing of the past. Ask people to simply share back their details so you can save them right away.
We're always making changes and improvements to Cardify. To make sure you don't miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.
Bug fixes and improvements in this version include:
- Added contact-refresher
- Added extra save-button to virtual card edit
- Added default type-value
- Added YouTube & Instagram to available socials
- Added NFC read for activation of a card
- Added NFC read to scan-page
- Added company name to card-order
- Fixed issue when saving to contacts when no notes present
- Fixed scan on activation screen for some devices
- Fixed 'stuck activation'-screen for some devices
- Fixed 'add to contacts' after added to contacts
- Fixed visual duplicate contact after adding
- Fixed visual duplicate card after activation
- Fixed deactivation of card
- Removed caching from contact-detail
- Removed auto-complete input suggestions due to "jumping" when focused
- Removed required fields for address
- Reworked card activation-page
- Reworked contacts page
Ratings and Reviews
No field for apartment number
As simple a thing that is needed when inputting address information, this app does not contain a field for apartment number. Please include this field.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.