Experience the thrill of interventional cardiology beyond the cath lab with Cardio Ex. Play dozens of real medical cases that enhance your speed and skills, featuring rare conditions and deadly complications that will get your own heart racing. Cardio Ex challenges cardiologists to effectively manage their time, tools, and techniques to save virtual patient lives—all while immersed in interactive, lifelike anatomy. Earning free AMA Category 1 CME credits has never been more rewarding.
Cardio Ex is available for free to physicians, residents, medical students, and healthcare professionals worldwide: interventional cardiologists, general cardiologists, electrophysiologists, vascular surgeons, interventional radiologists, and other medical specialists.
Cardio Ex In-Game Features:
* Case study presentations include myocardial infarction, coronary artery perforations, thrombosis, artery calcification, and multivessel coronary artery disease
* Stunning visualizations of fluoroscopy and interventional tools
* Guidewires can be manipulated similar to real-world environments: advance, retract, torque, and interact with tools inside of the vasculature
* Maneuver camera positions, inject contrast dye, and wield a variety of customizable medical devices like stents, balloons, and atherectomy drills
* Striking recreations of the full vasculature of the human heart including realistic heart rhythms from normal sinus to tachycardia and arrhythmias
* Action-oriented objectives based on challenging case scenarios
* Video game CME (continuing medical education) for doctors
* Virtual patient details, such as HPI and vitals, to inform clinical decision-making
* Original musical score composed based on player interactions
* Receive real-time feedback on patients’ vitals and after-case feedback based on your speed
* COMING SOON: discover new medical devices and drug therapy options right in the app
Level Ex professional video games are played by over 350,000 healthcare professionals and endorsed by top academic institutions and medical societies for physician education and training.
Share your feedback with us about our first set of cases at email@example.com. More cases coming soon!
Ratings and Reviews
Need to play more if you can incorporate imaging (Ivus or oct). Need to emphasize good pci technique.
- Level Ex, Inc.
- 404.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Level Ex, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.