Cardiology Practice Flashcards
By American Physician
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now you can have access to the American Physician Institute library of board-style Cardiovascular Disease multiple-choice questions right on your iPhone or iPod touch! This app will help you identify strengths and weak points and expand your knowledge with the detailed explanations provided for each answer.
Cardiology Practice Flashcards Features:
* 500 board-style cardiovascular disease multiple-choice flashcards
* Detailed, referenced explanations for each answer
* Intuitive interface so you can focus on the content
* Immediately review any missed question
* Re-take only the questions you've missed, or pick up the exam wherever you left off
* See your exam score breakdown by category on completion
Be confident and prepared for you upcoming Cardiovascular Disease Board Exam - or simply brush up on your knowledge - with this powerful study tool.
System crashes again and again. Cannot go back to question number again Ridiculous !!!!!!
Do something. Very expensive app and bad service
Despite having interesting practice questions and somewhat succinct answers, this educational tool fails miserably.
After spending $150.00, I expected a better organization of the various cardiology topics, and a state of the art navigation system.
It gets very annoying to answer 500 questions sorted out randomly and not be able to return to any of them for reviewing without crashing the program completely and starting all over again from the very beginning.
I am not usually critical of any learning tool, but this is probably the most expensive app I ever bought and for that kind of money I expected much more .
- Category: Medical
- Released: Sep 16, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Physician Institute
- © 2011 American Physician Institute
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.