CardioRisk Calculator™ simplifies cardiovascular risk stratification and is a Canadian dyslipidemia guidelines application.
CardioRisk Calculator™ is made possible through an educational grant from Sanofi Canada through FH Canada.
CardioRisk Calculator™ provides:
-quick calculations on % LDL-C reductions
-concise drug dosage information
-clear snapshot of a patient's CV risk
-options to bring lipid levels to target
-easy identification of familial hypercholesterolemia
This application has been developed with the ultimate goal of educating physicians on the most recent Canadian dyslipidemia guidelines and guidelines for the diagnosis of familial hypercholesterolemia.
-Addition of Niacin/Fenofibrate Treatment field
-The updated Dyslipidemia Risk Calculator now accommodates patients already on lipid therapy in addition to patients new to drug treatment.
- The University of British Columbia - Okanagan
- 3.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 The University of British Columbia
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.