Record a clinical-grade ECG anytime and anywhere using your iPhone or iPad. An ECG of up to 22 leads can be recorded using only four electrodes, the 50-gram light ECG cable, and the CardioSecur Pro app. CardioSecur Pro’s technology uses vector electrocardiography, also known as the EASI lead system. The quality and validity of this system, in comparison to a conventional 12-lead ECG, has been proven in many national and international clinical studies over the past decades. The power of CardioSecur exceeds that of a classic 12-lead ECG and is one-of-a-kind worldwide. Guidelines from cardiac societies recommend examining the posterior wall of the heart on an ECG when an infarction is suspected – only CardioSecur Pro implements this into practice. CardioSecur Pro is the most cost-effective ECG system in the professional sector.
CardioSecur Pro is: mobile, powerful, small, quick, intuitive, accurate, and communicative.
CardioSecur Pro offers:
- a 360-degree view of the heart – 22 leads (12 leads plus V7-V9 and VR3-VR9)
- increased diagnostic capabilities
- the ability to record an ECG whenever and wherever you are
- modern communication tools
- intuitive use
- a flexible, changeable feature set (on a monthly basis)
- an optional GDT connection to your HIS
- the option for automatic ECG interpretation
- intuitive use
- cost-effective use without a high investment.
How it works:
1. Download the free CardioSecur Pro App from the App Store.
2. Order your CardioSecur cable from our webshop: https://shop.cardiosecur.com.
3. Connect your CardioSecur Pro to your iPhone or iPad to get started!
Certification and approval:
Personal MedSystems GmbH maintains a complete quality management system according to EN ISO 13485, which is regularly audited (both announced and unannounced) by the notified body TÜV SÜD. CardioSecur Pro is a CE marked class IIa medical product and complies with the legal and normative approval criteria as required for professional ECG systems in clinicals and medical practices.
- CardioSecur Pro now available in Spanish, French, Italian, and Dutch.
- Legal documents updated to remain compliant with the GDPR.
- Improvements of the GDT (device data transfer) function.
- Ability to dictate reports.
- New feature: automatic ECG parameter measurement.
- Personal MedSystems GmbH
- 18.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012 Personal MedSystems GmbH. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.