By American College of Emergency Physicians
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Acute chest pain. Acute heart failure. Cardiac arrest. Tachycardia. Syncope. If you take care of patients in an emergency department or some other "on-demand" facility, you have to be ready to identify and correctly treat cardiovascular emergencies any time -- every time -- they present. So ARE you ready? Learn now from the very best cardiovascular emergency medicine experts in the US. Get as many of the 21 modules as you want. Every one of them focuses on initial approach and evidence-based treatment -- all the info you need right away. Read this book and you WILL save lives. Hundreds of images, figures, and tables -- key points you'll use every time you treat a patient with a cardiovascular emergency. Published by the world's largest emergency medicine organization -- the American College of Emergency Physicians.
What's New in Version 1.1
In App Purchases
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 16, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 21.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American College of Emergency Physicians
- © 2015 American College of Emergency Physicians
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Electrocardiograph in the Evaluation and Management...$7.99
- Acute Coronary Syndrome: Modern Treatment of STEMI...$7.99
- Wide Complex Tachycardia$7.99
- Acute Coronary Syndrome: Biomarkers and Imaging$7.99
- Modern Management of Cardiac Arrest$7.99
- Acute Heart Failure$7.99
- Pharmacologic Approach to Cardiac Emergencies$7.99
- Hypertensive Emergencies and Elevated Blood Pressure$7.99