CardioVisual was awarded “2018 Best App for Heart Disease”by Healthline Media. Clinicians & Patients in more than 130 countries across the globe rely on our trustworthy, unbiased, and reliable content.
CardioVisual is a multimedia interactive heart health app created by cardiologists. Offering two apps in one, for both clinicians & patients alike. Its comprehensive library of curated, shareable informational videos & interactive graphics is designed to save clinicians time, provide an educational resource, and better inform patients.
Has over 160 heart and circulation videos from reliable sources & includes simplified medical explanation of treatments of conditions, such as:
• Atrial fibrillation (Afib)
• Heart attack
• Heart disease
• Heart failure
• High cholesterol
• High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
• Stroke and carotid artery disease
• Aortic & Mitral heart valve disease
• Hole in the heart (PFO or ASD)
• Leg and lung clot (DVT and PE)
• Leg circulation problems, such as:
◦ Peripheral artery disease (PAD)
◦ Aortic aneurysm (AAA)
• Heart rhythm disturbances including:
◦ Sudden cardiac death
◦ Cardiac arrest
• Heart healthy diet & nutrition information for prevention of heart disease
Also provides simplified video explanations of complex procedures & devices, such as:
• Pacemaker & Defibrillator/ICD Placement
• Heart Angiogram & Angioplasty with Stent
• Heart bypass surgery
• Carotid stent
• TAVR and surgical heart valve replacement
• Devices, such as
◦ Impella and HeartMate PHP
◦ Watchman left atrial appendage occluder
◦ Amplatzer and Helex ASD and PFO device
◦ HD Grid for ablation
◦ Laser and atherectomy devices
◦ Drug coated balloons and stents
◦ New procedure & device videos are regularly updated on the app.
It allows clinicians to share videos with patients instead of paper brochures or pamphlets & gives patients a simpler version to review at home increasing engagement.
Benefits of the App Include:
• Saves clinicians time
• Provides comprehensive video-based information to patients
• Increases patient comprehension
• Trusted content curated by practicing cardiologists
• Educational resource for clinicians with regularly updated videos of new procedures & devices
• Digital video sharing
Available for free with 2 upgrade options via in-app purchase:
Access to all content via video streaming, orientation playlist, recommended videos, image markup, & sharing.
CardioVisual Premium (Auto Renewable Subscription):
Duration: 1 Year
Trial period : 1 week
For both clinicians & patients: All the features of CV Basic, plus: download videos for instant offline viewing and share individual content
CardioVisual Pro :
All the features of CV Premium, plus: access & autoplay videos within customized playlists of complex conditions and their treatments, share with patients and save patient documentation.
If you have purchased from iTunes, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes account after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
-- Simplification of registration screen to customize content for users by role and location/region
-- Options for Featured & New Videos with proper ordering under Menu -> Getting Started
-- New option for leaving feedbacks or support queries under the Menu -> Feedback
-- Fixed: Shared Link to Videos now playback video immediately on app open.
-- Fixed: Now you can share images from the Draw-On section via email.
-- New Design for the Orientation Screens
-- Fixed: Speed up Onboarding Screens to the next window.
-- Improved flow Signup/Login
-- New Screen added for Featured Content on Signup
-- Now Download videos from the listing page itself
-- Improved Video Sharing functionality especially via WhatsApp
-- Adopted New Facebook Guidelines for Login with Facebook
-- Show us some love - Share the App with your colleagues
access the menu and refer them to some of the best educational content
-- Bug Fixes & Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Nobel prize worthy
I’m having to rewrite this as the app would not recognize any password. My suggestion is to not require passwords since computers have searched seemingly every combination and locked them down. I tried for 20” with all sorts of variations including ancient words and every one was taken. Thus my conclusions don’t require passwords.
حميد جبار حميد
A must have app
It’s a complete video library of heart disease. All the right information that we need as clinicians is in one place. Easy to use and no ads! Our patients love all the simple and useful information they can watch on their phone. The new expert videos allow me learn about the various devices. Please continue to add more videos and keep up the good work. An app designed for the busy clinician !
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your kind words. Please share the app with anyone wanting better understanding of heart disease, hypertension, atrial fibrillation or any other heart condition.
- Cardio-Visual, LLC
- 25.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 MedicalVisual, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- CardioVisual Premium $2.99
- CardioVisual Pro $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.