30-DAY RISK-FREE TRIAL - Download and read the current issue for FREE for 30 days. Cancel within 30 days at no charge or do nothing and we'll begin your subscription.
CardMaker magazine brings you the most creative new projects from America’s best designers, 50+ per issue! Each new edition gives you inspiration, fresh ideas and “I can do that!” confidence, all backed up with detailed, step-by-step instructions and photos that make it easy! Think how much you’ll save over buying those over-priced cards at the store, and how much fun you’ll have doing it! You get complete materials lists and recommended tools, not to mention clever yet heartfelt sentiment suggestions to fit every occasion. Printed in full color on high-quality paper, there are literally scores of new and original card-making projects in each issue, a terrific value!
*Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
-1 Year - 30 day free trial at $19.99/ £13.99
-1 Month - 30 day free trial at $1.99/ £1.49
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Minor bug fixes and stability improvements .
Ratings and Reviews
Bookmarked almost every page
I am new to the card making craft. I opened my free issue and promptly bought the entire year. Every card was amazing and while its not really free it's worth it to buy either the mag but month or year. I give it five starts bc the quality of the cards are above board. It's worth it for $15 a year!
I wish the app developers would create a new category for apps that are nothing more than subscription markets. It would certainly save a lot of confusion for those who are thinking they are getting a free magazine when installing these so called free apps, as well as reducing the number of negative ratings.
card maker magazine
I am unable to link this app with my current subscription and 2 years of back issues that I got when I subscribed to the magazine.
- Annie's Publishing, LLC
- 35.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © DRG & PixelMags Inc
- In-App Purchases
- CardMaker: $21.99
- CardMaker: $59.99
- CardMaker: Creative Cuts & Folds for Paper $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.