CardNav – Full control over your debit and credit card usage in a way you’ve never had before
• Manage how, when and where your cards are used—on your own terms.
CardNav enables you to set controls regarding the transaction types, geographic rules, and the merchant types where your card can be used.
• Turn any card on, or off—in seconds.
It’s as simple as a toggle. Perfect for safety, security… and those scary moments when you’re not quite sure where your card might be.
• Ensure you are the only person using your cards.
GPS capabilities can either limit where your card is used—or assure it’s only able to be used when with you.
• Turn your cards into active budget participants.
Set dollar limits for transactions, and receive alerts when those limits are being reached. No more worrying about going over budget!
• Receive alerts when suspicious activity is suspected.
• Stop fraudulent activity before it even happens with the alert feature of CardNav. Based on your preferences, CardNav can send you a real-time alert when your card is used outside of your chosen preferences, giving you the power to deny the transaction or turn your card off. Alert preferences can be set by:
• Location – based on where the transaction occurs
• Transaction type – based on type of transaction at point of sale
• Merchant type – based on the type of merchant where the transaction occurred
• Threshold – based on the threshold amount set by the user (i.e. – transactions over $500 receive an alert)
Want to learn more, or begin using CardNav now?
Contact your credit union to find out if they participate. If they do, download the app and begin using CardNav immediately.
Bug fixes and minor enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Good overall but needs a minor adjustment
App works great for monitoring your card(s) activity. Only problem I’ve notice is that you can’t change the time zone on the phone alerts. I’m in the eastern time zone but every time a notification pops up on my phone it’s alerting me in central time zone (an hour early). More of an annoyance than significant operational problem.
Ok but not accurate
I notice several time balance not up to date could be a problem nice to get notified immediately on purchases
This app is horrible. The fingerprint option works 1 out of 10 times. The facial recognition doesn’t work at all. For both you have to ALWAYS enter your password manually. I don’t know why the programmers can’t seem to fix these things. Guess they really don’t care !
- CO-OP Financial Services
- 18.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 CO-OP Financial Services
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.