By CO-OP Financial Services
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CardNav – Full control over your debit and credit card usage in a way you’ve never had before
• Manage how, when and where your cards are used—on your own terms.
CardNav enables you to set controls regarding the transaction types, geographic rules, and the merchant types where your card can be used.
• Turn any card on, or off—in seconds.
It’s as simple as a toggle. Perfect for safety, security… and those scary moments when you’re not quite sure where your card might be.
• Ensure you are the only person using your cards.
GPS capabilities can either limit where your card is used—or assure it’s only able to be used when with you.
• Turn your cards into active budget participants.
Set dollar limits for transactions, and receive alerts when those limits are being reached. No more worrying about going over budget!
• Receive alerts when suspicious activity is suspected.
• Stop fraudulent activity before it even happens with the alert feature of CardNav. Based on your preferences, CardNav can send you a real-time alert when your card is used outside of your chosen preferences, giving you the power to deny the transaction or turn your card off. Alert preferences can be set by:
• Location – based on where the transaction occurs
• Transaction type – based on type of transaction at point of sale
• Merchant type – based on the type of merchant where the transaction occurred
• Threshold – based on the threshold amount set by the user (i.e. – transactions over $500 receive an alert)
Want to learn more, or begin using CardNav now?
Contact your credit union to find out if they participate. If they do, download the app and begin using CardNav immediately.
What's New in Version 1.0.10
Usability and performance improvements
Gives You Total Control Of Your Card
Fantastic app! Allows me to get notifications to my phone every time my card is used. You can also turn your card "on" or "off" and turn off transactions for any type of transaction or merchant you choose. Really gives me total control and peace of mind with my debit cards.
Not very accessible
Does not allow copy/paste of passwords, so using a PW vault doesn't help. This will also push people to have a short manageable password for something that should be very secure. The finger recognition stops working, so you are forced to re-enter the password. If you have to leave the app to find the PW, the login name goes blank.
Once you are in the app, the experience is better.
Great for monitoring your debit card
I have been using Card Nav for a few weeks now and I love it. With fingerprint authentication it is easy to log in and start controlling where and for what your card is able to be used!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 13, 2016
- Version: 1.0.10
- Size: 27.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CO-OP Financial Services
- © 2014 CO-OP Financial Services
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.