Cards keeps your cards in one app.
Enjoy a walletless life: Cards is more useful, safer and faster than your wallet.
With Cards you can catch a bus, grab loyalty offers, identify to officials, get into shows etc.
NEW! Cards Apps™ turns your digital cards into information hubs allowing you to check out messages, discounts, store locations and much more from your favorite cards!
Cards Apps™ allows engaging card specific actions directly from your favorite cards: ordering a pizza from Pizza Card, flight tickets from Airline Card, tracking parcels from Courier Card etc.
You can keep:
• Loyalty Cards
• Transport Cards (Bus/Train/Metro)
• Identity Cards (Driver's License/Student/ID)
• Tickets (Shows/Movies)
*** Cards acceptance depends on technology availability from the specific card brand, based on your country's regulation.
What can I do with Cards?
• Load any card to your phone
• Send cards by presenting Barcodes
• Cards Apps™ - Perform tasks from within Cards without downloading bloated & unfamiliar apps
• Read important messages from your card brands
How secure is Cards?
• Remotely lock your wallet
• Sensitive data is double-encrypted in the cloud
What are "Community Powered" and "Official" Cards?
• "Community Powered" Cards are non-official cards based on crowd sourcing, information contributed by Cards users themselves, much like Wikipedia.
• "Official" Cards are operated by the official organization that issues the card.
What about developers?
• We LOVE developers. Cards is all about inter-connectivity, crowd sourcing & community support. Go to https://cardsapp.com/dev and connect your app.
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is definitely an useful app. The navigation system and runtime of the app is smooth and faster. I will definitely recommend this app to my friends.
This app is exceptional for its userfriendly interfaces which made this app more interesting to use. So many new interfaces made this app unique from others.
Very handy!! Now I don't have to carry all those dumb rewards cards from everywhere.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.