Finding the right care jobs depends on making the right connections. At Care.com, you’ll gain access to our large network of child care, senior care, pet care, housekeeping, or tutoring jobs, right in your local area.
Caregivers, showcase your skills and experience to stand out and find the job that is right for you.
• Create an engaging profile with personality
• Search and apply to care jobs right from your mobile phone
• Message and respond to interview requests
• Accept payments with ease
• Manage your profile, calendar, and jobs in one place
Premium Subscriptions for Caregivers
• We have multiple subscriptions to choose from; 1-month, 3-month, and 6-month
• Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation for your purchase and will auto-renew for the same price and duration period as the original 1, 3, or 6-month package
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Once a subscription period commences, that subscription period cannot be canceled
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Subscription costs for Caregivers
- 1 month: $24.99
- 3 months: $54.99
- 6 months: $69.99
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Care.com - Find Nannies, Babysitters & More Support
Thanks for using Care.com Caregiver!
We’ve fixed some bugs and made enhancements to make finding your next job as simple as possible.
We’d love to hear your feedback! Simply reach out to us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Poor Customer Service and Terrible Website
For a somewhat well known company they have one of the worst customer service and a poorly designed website. I signed up for the service and accidently clicked on the wrong category because it was not clearly stated. There were 2 different and separate pages discussing pricing options. I paid $80 and my main job profile shows that I only do pet care—not child care or odd jobs/errands. I filled out my profile to the fullest and it still shows that it is not completed. I only got one response only because I reached out to them. I have a great deal of job experience with children, pets and other type of jobs as well. I tried to reach customer service to get a refund. But there was no phone number anywhere to be found on the website. I had to search for it on Google. When I called them it took nearly 30 minutes before I was finally able to talk to a live person! Speaking to them was like speaking to a robot on a broken record. I asked to speak with a supervisor and they gave me a case number so we will see what happens.....I will come back on here and report the results.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear this! Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a private message on Facebook and Twitter and we'll be more than happy to look into these concerns for you as well.
Not a fan
I don’t know why people stopped using SitterCity, because it was much better than this. This site is very money hungry. It limits who can talk to you and how much if you are not a premium member, and from what I have read, it does this to parents/people seeking care as well. It ranks you lower in searches as well. If you are a premium member, apparently it’s hard to quit. Furthermore, as a caregiver you are ranked on whether or not you respond to people. But as a caregiver, I have had people go so far as to schedule interviews with me and then completely vanish. I have wasted time waiting around for them to call or show up for nothing. I have also seen people legitimately request to employ people for less than minimum wage with multiple children. Nothing happens to them for wasting my time. This site needs to worry more about the caregivers on it and less about where they’re getting their next dollar from.
I prefer the old app I don’t get messages at all especially if I am not signed in and I have to sign in every time. The other app even not logged in I got notification of messages. Logging in every single time I open the app! Even when I just logged in and it’s In The background because I needed to look something up it logs me out. I missed out on job opportunities because of this issue. And my rating in response has gone down way down because of this app. Please fix this I pay to be a part of this and I currently am not set to renew because I look unprofessional to people trying to give me a job because of this issue. I would rather stay with you guys but I’d have to look else where if I keep looking unprofessional to potential employers! Also the old app you can hire or look for a job now two different apps why?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with the new caregiver app, Diane. I'll make sure to share this with the right department!
- Care.com, Inc.
- 228.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2007-2018 Care.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Caregiver Membership $24.99
- Caregiver Membership $54.99
- Caregiver Membership $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.