Get outta the house and feel like a better parent...with Galore, discover and book classes, camps and other activities for your kids with the best, local providers!
• Browse hand-picked activities near you for kids of all ages. It's kinder to your inbox than joining a gazillion email lists.
• Quickly find what’s right for your family, narrowing options by location, age group, date and time, indoor/outdoor, drop-ins, camps, classes, date nights and more.
• Reserve and pay for hundreds of activities right from the app. Technology, y'all!
• Trusted providers. We only work with organizations and people we'd trust to teach, entertain or care for our own children. All providers pass our thorough screening process and are reviewed by the Galore community to maintain quality.
• Share with friends. Because nothing makes parenting more bearable than getting some adult time while your kids are being lovingly entertained by others. :) We're only kidding. Sorta.
Galore is now live in the San Francisco Bay Area – we'll be expanding to other cities soon. Please download the app, regardless, and let us know where to go next!
• new branding as part of our joining the Care.com family!
Ratings and Reviews
Galore is an incredible app that helps parents find exciting new activities and events for their kids! Among so many other things, Galore promotes Date Nights for you to enjoy an evening out and your kiddo to have fun! I’ve found great new local businesses to support.
One stop shop for parents and their kids. What did parents do pre-Galore??
Easier and better parenting in one app
I feel like a better parent now! This is a great app to find awesome activities to do with your kids. I can't believe how many options there are close to me! The app is very intuitive and clean. I love finding new things to do with the little ones - and they really love it too!
Been fantastic for date nights
My wife and I don't have a super regular sitter for date nights, but Galore's listings of drop off evenings for our 5 year old has been fantastic. Judy did a Harry Potter one and the kid won't stop talking about it. Signing up for chess classes next.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.