Hire a caregiver, when and where you need them.
Finding the right care comes from making the right connections. Word of mouth searches only takes you so far. At Care.com, you’ll have access to our large network of caregivers right in your local area. Join our community and find the right match for all your child care, senior care, pet care, housekeeping, or tutoring needs.
No matter the occasion; special event, date night, recurring, full-time or part-time, find the care that suits your needs.
• Share your needs by creating a job post
• Search and view caregiver profiles, photos, and reviews
• Get instant alerts when interested caregivers respond
• Manage bookings, interviews, and payments-all in one place
• Make fast and easy payments through the app
Premium Subscriptions for Families
• We have multiple subscriptions to choose from; 1-month, 3-month, and 12-months
• Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation for your purchase and will auto-renew for the same price and duration period as the original 1, 3, or 12-month package
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Once a subscription period commences, that subscription period cannot be cancelled
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Subscription costs for families
• 1 month: $39.99
• 3 months: $79.99
• 12 months: $159.99
Optional background checks subscription for families
• 1 month: $24.99
• 3 months: $74.99
• 12 months: $299.99
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Care.com - Find Nannies, Babysitters & More Support
- Updates to the look and feel of the family dashboard
- Optimizations to the child care seeker sign up steps
- Regular bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I used to love this app, a year and a half ago I found a nanny for my kids on here and everything went perfect, now that she is leaving to travel I have been in a time crunch to find a new sitter. After posting a job and getting a couple responses who could only be backup sitters the app started blocking all incoming messages and not letting me respond. Telling me I NOW had to pay. Well, $55 for one month is ridiculous when looking for one nanny for the long run. And getting down to the wire with only 2 weeks before I was without a sitter I finally forked out the $55, messaged about 20 people (whose profile SAID they were available the days and times I needed) and only got 3 responses from girls who said they weren’t available those days. And THEN the two girls who said they were available and interested, once I responded to their email asking when they would like to meet, I have never heard a response back after a week. Maybe it’s their side of the system blocking messages like mine had been or them being unprofessional, I have no clue. But this app was a complete waste of time and money. And now with one day before I need a new sitter or I’m out of work, I have to look some place else and hope for a miracle.
Please, more testing!
I have been working between this app and two browsers on my computer to try and get anything done. The whole experience has been MADDENING. On Chrome, there is no way to reply to messages or schedule someone. On this app, filling out the profile is impossible. I have uploaded a pic over 10 times now and it keeps not showing. I tried to fill of the bio section and the letters stacked in a *vertical column*! THEN I got an “Alert” that my bio wasn’t approved (presumably because my bio was wonky?). From the app, I clicked on the link to fix the problem. A browser window was opened (?!) where I was directed back to the homepage of the app where I had to then navigate to the page I wanted.
I downloaded some kind of messaging tool when I was desperate to communicate and couldn’t in Chrome. I have no idea how to access it. Where did it go?
In the messages section, there is no way to archive, sort, filter, or move messages. Maybe I’m looking for a dog walker AND a house cleaner. Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to put those in different folders? What about all the wonderful nannies who aren’t available now, but will be later? I don’t want to delete their messages...
Messaging does not work!
The app works fine, but the desktop site does not. I’ve had some luck with this app as far as finding a sitter. However, the Messaging system does not work properly on my MacBook. I’ve contacted tech support and followed all instructions to clear cookies, etc. Still does not work. I provided them with my operating system and browser info. They say they cannot duplicate the problem and implied that I don’t know how to use my own computer by explaining how my scroll bar works. I know how it works! I use my computer everyday. The scroll bar is simply not there in the Messaging part of the site. Therefore, you cannot scroll down to view additional messages, and you can’t scroll down on the active message to read the entire message. There simply is no scroll bar! It is inconvenient to only be able read and send messages on my phone! And for the price of this service, it should work! So technically the app works fine, but don’t waste your money if you are a MacBook user and plan to use the full site on your computer.
We're sorry to hear about your experience. We are always working to improve our products and have shared your feedback with our web teams. Thank you for using Care.com.
- Care.com, Inc.
- 213.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2007-2018 Care.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Caregiver Membership $24.99
- Family Membership $54.99
- Family Membership $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.