Quanum™ Electronic Health Record (EHR) ranked #1 Physician Practice EHR by Black Book Rankings
Quanum EHR and Quanum eLabs from Quest Diagnostics are free mobile companions to our desktop EHR and eLabs solutions, for use by medical providers. (Patients are invited to use the MyQuest™ mobile health app.)
This physician application allows you to take your office wherever you go. Log onto your virtual desk to view and take action on lab results, prescription requests (ePrescribing), create encounter notes and view all of your patient charts.* Ideal for when you’re on call or on the go, this free** HIPAA-compliant app allows you to easily access your patient records anywhere, anytime.
Current customers, use your existing login credentials to access the application. Non-customers, check out the demo mode with user name “demo” and password “demo”.
With this release, we have made several enhancements—view and save notes in progress, view your schedule with integrated practice management, manage prescriptions more effectively, manage labs with required ABN’s and place scheduled lab orders.
This free app is the mobile companion to Quanum eLabs and Quanum EHR (Certified Electronic Health Record system) from Quest Diagnostics:
• Access medication history, lab results, problems*, encounter notes*, allergies* and more from your iPad®—ideal for when you’re on call or just on the go
• View lab results, add notes for follow-up and mark as reviewed
• Create and complete tasks for yourself or others to manage
• Easily complete action items, such as prescription ordering or renewal requests
• Use customized templates to quickly document patient encounters
This HIPAA compliant app enables you to:
Manage Patient Caseload
• View encounter notes, patient problems, comments and allergies
• Access and Add/Edit patient demographics
• Document patient encounters
• Tap through customize templates to create SOAP notes
• Initiate lab and radiology orders
• View and enter key pregnancy data*
• Use this fully functional EMR/EHR for the iPad
• Review medication history
• Respond to renewal requests
• Write prescriptions (ePrescribe)
• Add reported medications
• Find pharmacies
• View claims history
Review lab results from Quest Diagnostics
• Receive new results
• Review result summaries and the actual Report of Record
• Mark reports as reviewed
• Add annotations to the report
• Review historical lab results
• Task staff to contact patients about results or to order a new test
About Quanum Healthcare IT Solutions:
Quanum healthcare technology solutions are found in over 140,000 offices with 470,000 enrolled clinicians. Quanum EHR is fully certified and meets the requirements for a qualified ePrescribing system. This Internet-based solution offers:
Enhanced Practice Economics
• Manage your caseload anytime, anywhere
• Gain insights from practice-wide trends
• Facilitate reporting to government and payers
• Reduce phone calls and faxes
Increased Office Efficiency
• Simplify lab orders, results and prescription management
• Reduce repetitive tasks, paperwork and chart pulls
• Streamline communications
• Obtain 24/7 access from anywhere
Better Patient Management
• Identify patients requiring follow-up
• Easily assess patient progress and health trends
• Access comprehensive patient health record
• Educate patients and encourage compliance
* Requires optional module(s)
** Quanum eLabs is a free service. ePrescribing and EHR require an additional fee.
• Improved experience when entering free text notes on the Encounter Note
• Broadcast Messaging
• Support for iOS 12
• Performance Improvements
• Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Be nice if I can create a account!
This application is brilliantly designed and take the lead in presenting information for usage by physicians in eRx and EMR. The interface is the best I have ever used in the HealthCare IT environment, and beautifully demonstrates that less is more. Getting lab results for a single or group of patients is very intuitive, and the ability to quickly display trends in a graphical format is an excellent patient education tool.
The ability to ePrescribe from an iPad is very well implemented, and I found it easier and quicker than trying to phone in prescriptions after hours or on weekends. It is the best eRx tool there is to date for its intended use.
The design of the interface, selection of graphical elements, and ability to customize are perfectly implemented.
Some reviewers may criticize the lack of ability to print the records, but that is irrelevant in this first release in the iPad that does not yet support printing that easily. There is no doubt, with the programmers who wrote this application, that printing will be added as soon as it is feasible.
This most recent version is even better than the last. My colleagues and I use this app daily. I don't understand why the previous reviewer is having problems.
Sometimes seeing is believing. This is the way practicing medicine on the iPad is supposed to be. A convenient way to have patient records in hand, in front of patients or on call.
The navigation is as easy as one would expect, taking good advantage of the iPad's user interface.
The virtual desk look is very appealing and I really enjoy novel approaches like pages and charts flipping open and the ability to customize where chart contents appear.
I can't wait to see what's next!
- Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
- 40.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2000-2019 Quest Diagnostics Incorporated. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.