By Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Care360 Mobile from Quest Diagnostics is for medical providers and allows you to access your medical office anywhere, anytime and is a HIPAA compliant mobile companion to Care360 Labs & Meds and Care360 EHR. (Patients are invited to use the MyQuest by Care360 mobile health app.)
With Care360 Mobile, you have the flexibility and convenience to manage your caseload beyond the walls of your practice. You can access medication history, place lab orders and view results and more from your iPhone.
This app is ideal for use when you’re on call or just on the go.
Key features include:
Clinical Workflow: Providers can utilize Care360 instead of scribbling notes to staff or using paper requisitions
• Order and View Results Everywhere: Users can place lab orders and access Quest Diagnostics results when they are on the go
• Favorites: Users have access to their favorites grids for diagnosis and tests
• Hold List: Orders can be placed on the “Hold List” and accessed by office staff, Quest Diagnostics patient service centers and in office phlebotomists
• Tasking: Orders can be tasked to internal staff for them to complete before the order is put on the “Hold List” or the draw is completed
• Write Prescriptions: Review medication histories, write prescriptions, manage interactions and allergy alerts, as well as review claims/pharmacy history and access Formulary Alternatives.
• Manage Renewals/Approvals: Respond to renewal/approval requests
• Allergies: Create and manage patient allergies lists
• Search and View Patient Charts: Find medical charts including patient summary, problems, medications, comments, allergies, labs and patient demographics*
Note: A Care360 subscription is required to use this application. Learn more at Care360.com
*Information available will vary based on the user’s Care360 subscription.
What's New in Version 2015.1.0.12
Interactive Insights Lab Reports, Mid-level Practitioner support, ePrescribing enhancements, pharmacy designations, bug fixes
Not worth the seconds it takes to download.
Not worth the seconds it takes to download on IPhone 6+ App crashes continuously. When (rarely) that it actually opens it tells me my password is invalid, when the same username and password opens Quest Care 360 account in Chrome. I tried calling customer service, spend 45 mins on hold. "Still" not fixed.
Advice: just print your results and bill Quest for the time you wasted on their crappy app.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 15, 2015
- Version: 2015.1.0.12
- Size: 8.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
- © 2000-2014 Quest Diagnostics Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.