Empowering and supporting you along your healthcare journey
Managing your healthcare can be complicated…between medications, appointments, and activities, it’s easy to lose track of it all. Wouldn’t it be nice to have all your information in one place? Care4Today® Connect is designed to help empower you to take a more active role in managing your healthcare, with helpful medication and appointment reminders and tracking capabilities for key health measures. Brought to you by Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, Inc., and created in consultation with patients and healthcare professionals.
This application can help you track your progress and provide support and motivation in between healthcare visits in the following ways:
• Delivers medication, medication refill, and appointment reminders that you set up to help you stay on track in managing your health
• Records information you enter such as blood pressure, exercise, mood, etc. ... and tracks those reported measurements to help you see your trends
• Enables you to share graphs and trends on your self-reported data with your healthcare professional allowing for more productive conversations during healthcare visits
• Provides access to medications, appointments and self-directed adherence data and organizes it all in one place
Care4Today® Connect is not intended to be relied upon as a primary method for scheduling when to take your medications. You are responsible for ensuring that you take your medication at the correct times and dosage. Always consult with your doctor about what medications to take, when to take your medications, and your health-related activities. Self-reported health measures are not intended to substitute reporting directly to your healthcare professional. You should make your healthcare professional aware of any changes in your health status.
Minor bug fixes and performance enhancements
Please contact us at 1-800-503-1049 if you have any product issues. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Worst support ever.
They waited to have a solution to move your medications from the old app to this new one until two weeks before the old app is turned off. I have tried multiple times to migrate over. I emailed support and they stated "We are experiencing some technical difficulties with the migration too".
Then they said "We suggest that you manually input your medications into the new Connect app". and " The Mobile Health Manager app will be shut off at 9am ET tomorrow, August 31."
So much for customer service. I have 14 medications to transfer over. Why would I want to manually enter them so I can enjoy this poor level of customer service?
Really enjoy the features on this app it'll come in handy when I'm sick and I have to take medication. More than that, it reminds me of all of my doctors appointments.
I’ve used this app for a month now and it has definitely helped me keep track of my meds and appointments.
- Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, Inc.
- 43.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.