Now there's a simple, convenient way to manage and use your CareCredit credit card. With the CareCredit Mobile app you can access your digital card, pay your bill, find enrolled providers and businesses that accept CareCredit, set alerts and pay your provider invoice. With a new, vibrant and simple design the CareCredit Mobile app offers features such as:
Easy Set-Up and Login Access
• New to CareCredit Online Account Management? Setting up your account is fast and easy.
• Already registered for Online Account Management? Connect to CareCredit Mobile and log in with your existing username and password.
Secure Digital Card Access
• Your CareCredit credit card is preloaded when you log in. Just access the Summary and swipe down to view your Digital Card.
• Your CareCredit Digital Card can be used for purchases within the network of enrolled providers.
• Enable Touch ID® or Face ID® (on supported devices) for a simple and secure way to access your account.
Convenient Account Management
• Make monthly payments to your account.
• Always know where your account stands. Check your balance and credit limit anytime, anywhere.
• Review your Transaction & Payment History
• Make changes to scheduled payments
• Securely add multiple bank accounts that you’d like to use to pay your CareCredit credit card bill.
• Make payments directly to your doctor or healthcare provider with Pay My Provider.
Find a Location
• Search and locate providers and businesses near you that accept the CareCredit credit card
• Save and quickly access your favorite providers and businesses.
• Use the Map feature to view CareCredit acceptance locations and get directions.
• Set up payment alerts and notifications.
We're constantly improving the CareCredit Mobile App behind the scenes. In this release we've fixed some bugs to increase reliability and performance. For the best experience, please update to the latest version. Thank you for using the CareCredit Mobile App.
Ratings and Reviews
I think care credit is absolutely amazing especially if you’re in a bind.
I don’t know why everybody is saying oh and the finances so expensive if you pay your balance then there’s no finance charges. End of story I mean if that’s the only complete people have then my god that’s the least of their worries. Anyhow I thank God for CareCredit. I just started using it I love it I just made my payment I paid the balance I also asked for an increase they asked me how much I wanted and then boom gave it to me I am extraordinarily happy I just hope that they will make my Increase higher, maybe I should’ve asked for higher but I wasn’t sure how that worked. I am working towards getting a surgery done and I would love to have a Knouff of the CareCredit to do it which is around $7000 right now I have $2500. eventually I’m sure I’ll get it, as long as I keep making my payments and keep it at 100% I should be OK. All I can say is thank you so much care credit thank you thank you thank you!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️
Too much interest even fixed rate prepare with other discover card and same money used 😡
This finance is terrible expensive of interest 😠😠😠 also reduce the credit too , the price of cosmetics is too high ! Why don’t you bring all then , not true that they r cheap 😠😠😠, we have s change of one time to change out due date but after is crazy interest so you guy don’t do it 😠😠😠 , price cosmetic too high , of want to reduce the credit , why don’t you bring back all then x so crazy, I have my due date of every 22 th of the months and then I move to 28 th of the months of my first time to change due date , and I have fixed rate that will always to pay same every months for there year , I was did mistake to transfer 2000$ at the first because was thing will help my payment reduce but not true and still same , if the normal card that will alredy reduce the payment of every months if money hsve below down
So I want to told if everyone read this don’t moved the due date, every time pay interest 70$ and last months before changing due date is 54$ but just change 4 day far that the bank charge me 145$ that a crazy ever that I didn’t know of it😡😡😡😡
Easy To Use
I enjoy this app for exactly what it is, a quick and easy way to pay your bill and to always have your card "with" you, even if it's not in your wallet. To see a more extensive look at everything, your promotional status, statements, etc., it is best to view it online but honestly, I don't need to look at all of that when I'm just simply trying to make my monthly payment and chip away at the total when I can. This is the only banking/credit card app I have that I can open, verify my identity with my thumbprint and then immediately have access to paying the bill on one single page and being done. This didn't exist 6 years ago when my husband and I had to open a care credit card to pay for an unforeseen surgery for our kitten at the time but I'm sure glad it's available now the second time around with a different kitten, different (expensive!) surgery. Very happy with it, thank you!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.