Now there's a simple, convenient way to manage and use your CareCredit credit card. With the CareCredit Mobile app you can access your digital card, pay your bill, find enrolled providers and businesses that accept CareCredit, set alerts and pay your provider invoice. With a new, vibrant and simple design the CareCredit Mobile app offers features such as:
Easy Set-Up and Login Access
• New to CareCredit Online Account Management? Setting up your account is fast and easy.
• Already registered for Online Account Management? Connect to CareCredit Mobile and log in with your existing username and password.
Secure Digital Card Access
• Your CareCredit credit card is preloaded when you log in. Just access the Summary and swipe down to view your Digital Card.
• Your CareCredit Digital Card can be used for purchases within the network of enrolled providers.
Convenient Account Management
• Make monthly payments to your account.
• Always know where your account stands. Check your balance and credit limit anytime, anywhere.
• Review your Transaction & Payment History
• Make changes to scheduled payments
• Securely add multiple bank accounts that you’d like to use to pay your CareCredit credit card bill.
• Make payments directly to your doctor or healthcare provider with Pay My Provider.
Find a Location
• Search and locate providers and businesses near you that accept the CareCredit credit card
• Save and quickly access your favorite providers and businesses.
• Use the Map feature to view CareCredit acceptance locations and get directions.
• Set up payment alerts and notifications.
The CareCredit app just got a makeover and there’s so much we want to show in addition to our good looks. We now support iOS 11 as well as Face ID.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy To Use
I enjoy this app for exactly what it is, a quick and easy way to pay your bill and to always have your card "with" you, even if it's not in your wallet. To see a more extensive look at everything, your promotional status, statements, etc., it is best to view it online but honestly, I don't need to look at all of that when I'm just simply trying to make my monthly payment and chip away at the total when I can. This is the only banking/credit card app I have that I can open, verify my identity with my thumbprint and then immediately have access to paying the bill on one single page and being done. This didn't exist 6 years ago when my husband and I had to open a care credit card to pay for an unforeseen surgery for our kitten at the time but I'm sure glad it's available now the second time around with a different kitten, different (expensive!) surgery. Very happy with it, thank you!
Doesn’t work at all
I wish I could give this zero stars because I haven’t been able to use it to determine its actual rating.
I downloaded the app before the iOS update to 12, but it didn’t work. I’ve since updated my phone and all apps but if still doesn’t work. I get an error message that says “We are unable to complete your request at this time. Please try again later.” I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I’ve tried it on WiFi, cell data- nothing.
I did an online chat with customer service, they had no idea why it didn’t work.
I sent a secure message to customer service and was told I had to call in because this error message may be one of several things (huh?).
So I called. First she told me that it’s something to do with Apple’s security blocking their website through Safari. I am able to log in via Safari, but not the app. So I’m assuming she asked around and the response I received is that in spite of the fact that this app was just updated two weeks ago, they are no longer supporting the iPhone app. What?!? I’m so confused and have an app that doesn’t work. So disappointing.
They Don’t Function and They Don’t Care
Okay 1) when I wanted information about cars credit the phone had no operators and the website was confusing, distracting and wanted you to sign up before saying anything. At my dentist they had me sign the papers before I saw 26.6% interest rate. Went to make my payment and the website said “we can’t process you st this time.” The phone said (first thing) you can speak to an operator for $10.” After I put in my checking account info it said “you bill is proces-“ and the call dropped. It is supposed to notify me about EVERY TRANSACTION and contact. No call no text no email. Oh and when they free app got done collecting my charge card info it said, “that transaction is approved” but I wasn’t making any transaction and they don’t accept payment by credit. The day after I signed up for Care Credit my credit score went down 14 points because I was stupid enough to sign up for this rip off.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.