CarePassport is a next generation Universal patient engagement platform that provides patients with a single-point of access to collect, store, share and manage their medical records and appointments.
The app allows patients to securely access their medical data including radiology images, lab, allergy, medications, dental, wearables and clinical reports from different providers with the ability to download, archive and share using the most advanced mobile computing technology.
- Easy one touch access to your health data
- Integrated with Fitbit, Withings, HealthKit, CCD, CDA, DICOM, HL7, FHIR and patient portals.
- Get a medical appointment with a single tap
- Syncs with your device maps to drive to your appointment or arrange a ride via Uber
- View your care providers’ contact information and communicate with them via secure messaging
- Connect and share radiological studies securely with your care providers
- Authorize family members to access your medical data through secure proxy settings
- Receive educational materials related to your healthcare
- Connect with your wearable devices or input your medical data manually
- Find clinics and hospitals nearby you
- Integration with the EMR / PACS system within healthcare organizations to grab patient data
- Integration with HealthKit for retrieving the user's vital signs for sharing with the Facility physicians
- Integration with the Apple Wallet for saving the appointment details.
- Adding ChatBot using text or voice which helps the user to do the following :
. Book an appointment.
. View medical records and abnormalities.
- Integration with Kardia to display and save ECG signals.
- Adding new section in medical records to display all records sorted by visit.
- Enhancement in viewing images for medical documents.
Ratings and Reviews
Limited list of providers
I was trying to list and look up all facilities that I have had services through or from and it cannot locate or does not have access to many of the providers, specialists, etc. which does not allow me then to have all health information on one app. If there is a way to get all specialists and facilities listed or a way to be able to list them to get the information and medical history into this program I would deeply and sincerely appreciate the direction on this; otherwise this is very limited! Many health care providers and facilities cannot share labs, X-rays, specialists reports when giving to a requesting service or entity as it was not their own so they cannot provide that information and share due to Hippa. Before you rate this program I would advise you find out what is actually being sent to it. Again if your medical facilities send out to a different place to read labs, X-rays, etc they cannot share, they can only share if it is from their facility. Would be wonderful if we could get sharing of all health information; but please realize many clinics, facilities outsource labs, X-rays etc and are read by someone else, if everything is done internally within that healthcare system you have no problem. Many of ours are not done internally.
I will use it for me and all my family and will recommend it for all of my friends , god bless you dr
This app pushes American healthcare into updating it’s antiquated way of thinking
- PaxeraHealth Corp
- 47 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2018, CarePassport
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.