By Paxeramed Corp
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
CarePassport is a next generation Universal patient engagement platform that provides patients with a single-point of access to collect, store, share and manage their medical records and appointments.
The app allows patients to securely access their medical data including radiology images, lab, allergy, medications, dental, wearables and clinical reports from different providers with the ability to download, archive and share using the most advanced mobile computing technology.
- Easy one touch access to your health data
- Integrated with Fitbit, Withings, HealthKit, CCD, CDA, DICOM, HL7, FHIR and patient portals.
- Get a medical appointment with a single tap
- Syncs with your device maps to drive to your appointment or arrange a ride via Uber
- View your care providers’ contact information and communicate with them via secure messaging
- Connect and share radiological studies securely with your care providers
- Authorize family members to access your medical data through secure proxy settings
- Receive educational materials related to your healthcare
- Connect with your wearable devices or input your medical data manually
- Find clinics and hospitals nearby you
- Integration with the EMR / PACS system within healthcare organizations to grab patient data
- Integration with HealthKit for retrieving the user's vital signs for sharing with the Facility physicians
- Integration with the Apple Wallet for saving the appointment details.
What's New in Version 6.4.6
- Add Import Medical records from EMR via FHIR
- Add the ability to import medical records from healthkit
- Add download whole study from online mode
- Solving bugs
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 21, 2017
- Version: 6.4.6
- Size: 33.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Seller: Paxeramed Corp
- ©2017, CarePassport
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.