WELCOME TO CARESTREET!
CareStreet is the free private social network for caring people. It's the easiest way for caregivers to find friends, get great advice from caring professionals and believe it or not, have fun earning badges and competing in contests!
People are using CareStreet to:
- Quickly get the word out when help is needed
- Organize groups for fun or for sharing and support
- Track down trustworthy care providers
- Find advice about navigating healthcare and insurance issues
- Ride share or care share
- Find a new home for a gently used pair of crutches
- Finally, have a friend who gets it
CareStreet’s mission is to provide a trusted platform where caring people build healthy communities to better care for themselves, each other and the loved ones they care about.
CAREGIVER COMMUNITY PRINCIPLES
- We are our best resource
- We welcome help and advice
- Caregiving is what we do, not who we are
- We share when we are able and graciously accept help when we are in need
- We matter and strive for the best for ourselves and our community
CareStreet makes it safe to share online the kinds of things you'd be okay sharing with your neighbors in person.
- CareStreet is invitation-only. You must be invited by an existing member to join the community.
- Every potential member is screened to verify they have received a valid invitation; and they are affiliated with the community they wish to join.
- We never share your info with advertisers – or anyone!
- While you have to provide a name and e-mail to complete registration, you are free to create a unique user name and profile image to further protect your privacy.
- A fix for some link formats in posts
- Text overflow fixes
- Carestreet, Inc.
- 53.6 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Carestreet, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.