CareSync | All your family's health information in one secure place
By Continuum Labs, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CareSync makes it simple to access, organize, and securely share you and your loved ones' important health information.
• Access your family’s complete medical record when you need it the most.
• Med reminders & measurements: Track the meds you take, your blood pressure, glucose, weight, & more, then combine it with your medical information.
• Prepare for appointments: Organize questions and send information to your doctor in advance.
• Get more out of appointments: Manage tasks, documents, photos, and even voice recordings at the visit.
• Get better care: Your doctors need all your information to give the best treatment. Send Care Reports to make sure your doctor understands your current medical information and is equipped with relevant summaries of your visit history.
• Caregiver? Care for a loved one from anywhere by entering information before visits, sharing relevant summaries with your loved one's doctors, and finding out what happened at the visit.
Want us to enter your information for you? Simply select Upgrade from the main menu or Request Records from any single completed appointment, and CareSync Plus will get the records and enter a summary of the provider’s notes (in-app purchase).
CareSync never diagnoses or treats patients. Data is stored on a secure, HIPAA-compliant platform, and users determine how their information is shared.
What's New in Version 2.8.2
Thank you for choosing CareSync and giving input on how you use it. Based on your feedback, we made the following updates:
Personal Info: Added free text insurance info field
Provider Credentials: Provider credentials were added to the provider screen, since it is sometimes hard to tell if the provider is an MD, ARNP, nutritionist, etc.
Provider Frequency: A How Often Seen option was added--if you have CareSync services, it'll help us work with you to make your appointments and get your records.
An inexpensive way to tackle rising healthcare costs
Each year, our healthcare expenses increase and we are forced to pay an increasing amount of attention to the healthcare we consume. CareSync has helped me gather all of my family member's health records, and has made them useful to me- they are on my iPhone. I have recently shared up-to-date immunizations with my son's pediatrician, avoided duplicate (expensive) tests at the ER, and was able to share concise clinical updates with my primary care doctor. Everybody is in the loop, my doctors treat me with respect, and I know the CareSync team is working on my behalf. Highly recommend for anybody coordinating care for loved ones or managing chronic illness.
I like where their going, but...
...they are clearly not there yet. Some very import items are missing like Emergency Contacts, Care Gives, and most importantly synchronization with the iOS Health App. I'll keep my rating reflecting these issues until they have been added.
They clearly have the correct idea so I'm expecting a solid package soon.
Love - but update please.
I have been using this app for over a year now. I love all this app can do. It really helps me keep track of everything in one place. However, it could use some updates. I hope the developer hasn't dropped the ball on this one.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 21, 2015
- Version: 2.8.2
- Size: 32.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Continuum Labs, Inc
- © 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Health History$129.99
- Request Records$9.99