The CareTRx™ Health Programs app is a simple to use medication reminder and management app for asthma and COPD patients. It can help you and your family remember to take your medication on time, track and review your symptoms, triggers, peak flow measurements, and more. The CareTRx Health Programs app can only be used with a unique invitation code that you receive from your healthcare provider.
With the CareTRx Health Programs app you can:
- Set reminders for scheduled doses
- Track all medications in one place
- Record symptoms, triggers, peak flow, and more
- View charts and stats on your activity
- Earn badges for healthy habits
- View and share reports
- Get notifications about medication use and control
The CareTRx Health Programs app can also be used with the CareTRx Sensor, which fits on some metered-dose inhalers and records when a dose is taken, effectively transforming an inhaler into a smart inhaler. If a medication has scheduled doses, the Sensor will blink when doses are due and automatically sync with the App.
For more information about the CareTRx™ Sensor or questions about the CareTRx Health Programs App, visit the Help & Feedback page within the App. For healthcare providers interested in learning more about CareTRx products, please go to http://www.caretrx.com.
Designed with Care in Cambridge, MA..
Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
- Gecko Health Innovations, Inc.
- 74.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Gecko Health Innovations
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.