CareZone makes it simpler to take care of yourself, an aging parent, and other family members that need your help.
SIMPLIFIED MEDICATION MANAGEMENT
Managing medications can be a hassle. We’ll do the heavy lifting for you.
• Take pictures of meds (prescriptions, OTC, and supplements) and the names, dosages, and other details are automatically added for you. (No typing!)
• Always have a list of medications, dosages, and schedules with you.
• Receive reminders when it’s time to take a med, or refill a prescription and track adherence progress by recording when doses are taken.
• Print a pre-formatted schedule to put on the fridge, or share a detailed med list with a doctor via email.
STAY ORGANIZED, COORDINATED, AND IN SYNC
We’ll help you organize the mountain of other information you’re challenged to manage in healthcare situations, and coordinate with family and caregivers.
• Journal: document symptoms and privately share updates with family members.
• Calendar: keep track of appointments and share access with others.
• Contacts: organize & share info for doctors, pharmacies, and insurance providers.
• Notes: store insurance info, online account credentials, and other hard-to-remember details.
• To-dos: keep a synchronized list of things that need to get done and assign tasks to others to get the help you need.
• Photos & Files: store important documents for easy access when you need them.
• News: receive helpful, timely info and tips on health topics relevant to you and your family.
• Sharing: safely share access with others in case of an emergency, or to coordinate care for a loved one.
YOUR INFO IS PRIVATE AND SECURE. WE PROMISE.
Your data is protected using the same techniques as your bank, and security firms routinely audit our systems to ensure everything is safe.
The info you store at CareZone is also available via web browsers at CareZone.com, and via other mobile devices.
CareZone Community has already outgrown its spot in the More section of the app, so we’ve given it a new home at the bottom of the navigation bar between Medications and Trackers. You can find the Drugstore in the More section.
Ratings and Reviews
When I first got this app a few years ago, I could scan the bar code and that was it. It had the Dr name, mg, date filled, pharmacy, and who filled it. Now, I have to take 4 pictures, and turn the bottle and there is not as much information. Sadly this is the only app of its kind. I just don’t know why they changed it.
If you take medication you should use this app! Just take a photo of your prescription and it fills everything in!
It's been a lifesaver early on I just would pull it up now have most if it memorized. It's great when I'm meeting new doctors,
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.