Caribu is an all-you-can-read app that helps parents, extended family and mentors read and draw with children when they’re not in the same location. For children 0-7 years old. Offering unlimited access to hundreds of high-quality children’s books, including read-with-me, and interactive educational workbooks that you can draw on.
THE CARIBU LIBRARY
Caribu’s bookshelf includes a wide variety of books from leading publishers such as Mattel, Usborne, Santillana and Education.com. With hundreds of books available now and many more titles added each month, Caribu is an unlimited library that you can read with your kids from anywhere!
• Hundreds great titles with many more added monthly
• Personalized book recommendations at the end of every book
• Online and offline reading (take Caribu in the car or on a plane)
• Access your Caribu account and Caribu’s full library on any iPhone or iPad
PRESS AND EXPERT REVIEWS
Proudly certified by Moms With Apps
Winner of UK Mobile & App Design Award
Caribu has been featured in an Apple Keynote and TV iPad Ad, Forbes, Wired and more. Here's what the press and parents are saying:
· “I bought an iPad Mini for my granddaughter just so I can Caribu with her!” - a generous grandfather
· “I work in Guatemala and just read my first book on your program to my daughter back in Vancouver last night” - Steve
“I love the app as I'm now able to read a bedtime book to my grandson and I'm sharing the word!!!!” - Karen
If you have any feedback we’d love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Caribu - Never Miss a Moment
• Includes a free trial and just $6.99/ month after that
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Lots of bug fixes and performance improvements
We've gone over all the feedback we've gotten and made lots of changes for you to have the best experience.
As always, if you have any feedback we’d love to hear from you: email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Loving it as a traveling parent!!!
Our daughter is now a bit over 3 years old and pretty much used to me (her dad) reading at least one bed time story every night. In recent weeks I had to start traveling a lot for my job and our little
one started to be pretty mad at me for not being able to do the usual bed time routine. In the beginning I tried reading to her via FaceTime call, but that ended up being pretty clunky and I began searching for other apps that might offer a more shared and interactive experience. Voila, here comes Caribu!!! It is amazing how I am now able to do a video call while sharing the same screen and reading from one of the many digital books to her. Some of the books even offer a joint drawing function which my daughter loves (as long as I draw :D). Caribu has really become part of our bed time routine when I am traveling or sometime even when staying late in the office, so I would strictly recommend it to any parent that likes to increase communication quality and the depth of the personal connection with their kiddos. They will thank you for it! Noting beats being there in person, but this is a big step close than just an video or phone call. Big thumbs up for Caribu!!!
Amazing app for my family
My youngest daughter is in love with this app! I travel quite a bit and I love how it allows me to connect with her while I’m away. Her favorite feature is the ‘draw’ option where she can create and save her artwork. Excited to share this with friends and family.
Still not sold on the updates.
For a higher priced subscription model, I wish the product was more reliable. You think they’d have better funding to employ a qualified team of engineers to maintain this almost decently executed idea.
Calling issues and freezing app bugs still prevail. After a month of spotty usability and unstable features, I’m likely cancelling my subscription before the billing cycle renews. I really had higher expectations for $9/month. Kind of disappointing.
- Caribu Inc.
- 69.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Caribu Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- All Access Books $6.99
- Lucas The Lion Free
- Rigby Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.