Carista is a mobile app which empowers you to seamlessly diagnose, customize, and service your car. Just plug in your OBD2 adapter, launch the app and save time and money on dealers and mechanics.
Is my car supported? Check here: https://caristaapp.com/vehicles
BASIC OBD2 DIAGNOSTICS [free]
Find out why your "Check Engine" light is on: Carista shows you a list of the fault codes stored in your vehicle, as well as their meanings. You can also reset the "Check Engine" light.
ADVANCED DIAGNOSTICS [paid]
Dealer-level electronic diagnostics (fault code checking and resetting) of all modules in the vehicle, incl. ABS, airbag, and other manufacturer-specific systems.
CUSTOMIZATIONS / CODING [paid]
Personalization of comfort & convenience features of the car. Customize your car to your liking and get rid of all those annoyances you have to deal with every time you get into your car. You can even enable hidden features that you didn't even know your car had!
BASIC SERVICE [free]
Carista shows you if your car is ready for Emission tests -- that way you can avoid the trip to the testing station before the vehicle's systems have gathered enough driving data to be ready for testing.
ADVANCED SERVICE [paid]
For some Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, Skoda models:
• Electronic parking brake (EPB) retraction tool, Service reset, Launch control counter, Detailed ECU information
For some Toyota, Lexus, Scion models:
• Tire pressure sensors (TPMS), ABS/VSC/TRAC inspection, Detailed ECU information
1. Supported vehicles
Advanced features are only supported on certain models by Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, Skoda (VAG), BMW, Mini, Toyota, Lexus and Scion. See: https://caristaapp.com/vehicles
All paid features (see above) are available with an in-app purchase of our Pro functionality: a 1-week pass for $9.99 USD or an auto-renewable subscription at $39.99 USD/year. If you use the official Carista OBD2 adapter, you will receive a free one-month trial of all paid features by picking the yearly subscription. Here are Apple's rules on auto-renewable subscriptions:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
3. Hardware Requirement:
To use Carista, you need an OBD2 adapter. You can use the Carista OBD2 adapter, a Kiwi3 adapter or a generic ELM327 v1.4 WiFi adapter (just make sure it’s not fake/defective; note that generic Bluetooth adapters are not allowed by Apple). See: https://caristaapp.com/adapter
Info and help at https://caristaapp.com
New in v3.7.4:
- Improvements to pre-2008 BMW diagnostics
Ratings and Reviews
Add more old Toyota & Lexus models
Add Lexus IS 2nd generation..good tool over all
Not bad could be better
Most apps that a free connect faster than this app to your cars computer.but it does offer some features that are not Offered in other apps
I wish you guys had more options for lexus /Toyota models 2015+ to bleed brakes check abs and other diagnostics .
Other than that it’s a good app but definitely needs improvement
Useless very slow app, not worth the money!
- Prizmos OOD
- 28.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2018 Prizmos OOD
- In-App Purchases
- Pro $39.99
- Pro 1-week Pass $9.99
- Pro $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.