Makes learning times tables fun and easy.
Ages 10 +
This interactive and adorable game is a tool for parents and teachers to test and evaluate mental division skills while providing a fun and challenging activity for children to practice and learn.
No more endless drills or boring flashcards! Players swipe floating bubbles to divide them evenly by a given number. Swipe enough correct numbers and progress to the next level. Too many mistakes and students will have to try again, promoting automatic recall of multiplication facts.
Parents and teachers can remotely monitor detailed metrics via the automatically generated one page email report.
- designed in collaboration with teachers and students
- levels progress in the sequence recommended by experts for learning multiplication tables
- immediate feedback after each game to help players improve
- covers times tables up to 12, square roots and prime numbers
- success is required to progress to the next level
- detailed report in game or by email
- difficulty increases as player improves
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements to encourage friends and classmates
Play Carl Can Divide during the week before Halloween to see some spooky new characters.
Minor bug fix.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game! Really helps with math skills!
Carl can Divide is a great game that actually works. You know how your basic math skills erode as an adult? This really helps keep you sharp. Of course for kids in the learning process, it's a great tool to hone their basic math skills. As an aside, it's also challenging to swipe the bubbles as they come at you faster and faster. Fun!
Engaging, cute & fun!
What a fun way to practice division without the monotony of worksheets or flashcards! This game is easy to understand and helps keeps the kids occupied (and learning) when we’re waiting in a grocery line or in the car driving to our next activity.
Growing through Division
A fun, friendly game for the kids to practice division! The bubbles come fast and in a flurry so this may be better for the larger screen of the iPad. Nonetheless, a great tool for diversion with division.
- codeDependent Software Incorporated
- 47.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 codeDependent Software
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.