Makes learning times tables fun and easy.
Ages 10 +
A tool for parents and teachers to test and evaluate mental division skills while providing a fun and challenging activity for children to practice and learn.
"Playing Carl gives my class the needed number practice while the graphics and ease of use quickly engage the students. The easy swipe action and speed of the game works for all levels" - Heather Earl, Grade 5/6 Teacher, Ottawa, Canada
"As a university professor in mathematics, I sometimes see students that lack the confidence to tackle math problems for themselves. One of the simplest ways to build math confidence early on is to memorize the times tables. Anyone can do it if they try. And a game like this can actually make it fun." - Jeff Orchard, University of Waterloo Math Professor
No more endless drills or boring flashcards! Players swipe floating bubbles to divide them evenly by a given number. Swipe enough correct numbers and progress to the next level. Too many mistakes and students will have to try again, promoting automatic recall of multiplication facts.
Parents and teachers can remotely monitor detailed metrics via the automatically generated one page email report.
- designed in collaboration with teachers and students
- levels progress in the sequence recommended by experts for learning multiplication tables
- immediate feedback after each game to help players improve
- covers times tables up to 12, square roots and prime numbers with a one time in-app purchase
- success is required to progress to the next level
- detailed report in game or by email
- difficulty increases as player improves
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements to encourage friends and classmates
** We value and appreciate your reviews!
Play Carl Can Divide during the week before Halloween to see some spooky new characters.
Minor bug fix.
Ratings and Reviews
Interesting application with good graphics and gameplay! Thank you for your application I play every day
Ok the first few levels is quite easy but it's getting tricky after that. Very fun and addicting!
I really enjoyed this game. But my finger is tired now. Maybe make levels shorter?
Oh, music is also great! 5 stars!
- codeDependent Software Incorporated
- 47 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 codeDependent Software
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.