Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A one of a kind game where you are the character. Report drivers for their bad, good, or even humorous behavior. Earn points reporting others, and earn/lose points for others reporting you. How you play the game affects how you safely drive! This game entertains your passenger while subconsciously making you drive safer! Can you be the highest scoring driver around?
- No personally identifying information ever collected or shared: Not only do we not share any of your personal information, the app does not even have the capability to collect it! No name, no address, no phone number, etc. We figure the best way to keep information secure is to not collect it! Even when you report another vehicle, they simply see "Someone has reported you for ..."
- Complete set of app specific stats, awards, achievements, and report history: There are also dozens of awards you can unlock. And numerous in app achievements that unlock over dozens of trophies.
- Natively designed for retina display HD resolution: No more rushed graphics or separate apps labeled "HD". Carma was designed from the ground up with high resolution in mind.
- Receive push notifications when someone reports you: If you allow push notifications you will be notified the instant someone else reports you. The push notifications are also completely customizable. You can turn on/off notifications for each specific report type. Want to be notified of the good things you do but not the bad? You can filter all notifications.
- Map display of all nearby reports with fully customizable options: On the map screen you can see pushpins representing reports submitted in a certain radius around you (configurable in the options). The pushpins are color coded by report type and can be clicked to show details such as time/date and report title. The map can also be configured to only show certain report types or to only show reports by you.
Carma can also function without an internet connection. Some features do require a connection, such as stats and the map. But you can report others offline. Carma will locally store those reports and then submit them in a batch the next time you are connected to the internet.
Carma will remain in ongoing development. Features are planned for many versions to come. We gladly welcome your feedback and suggestions on http://www.iCarma.net
What's New in Version 1.1.564
We appreciate all of the positive feedback and great reviews.
In this version:
- Bug fix with connectivity. Some of our players were having problems with internet connection coming and going during the launch of the app which was resulting in "Unknown Error". This bug was very rare but required a complete restart of the game to fix. This bug has now been resolved. Thank you for the feedback.
- Bug with "Invite friends" facebook functionality. This has also been fixed.
- Bug fix: Certain situations were causing Push Notifications to not work as intended. These have been fixed.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Keep the reviews coming and keep the game going!
A chance to let people know what you think of their driving. Who wouldn't want that? This is gonna be fun.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 17, 2011
- Version: 1.1.564
- Size: 10.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Romanian, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Michael Beck
- © 2011 CustomEgo, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.